Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
The Product Security team is primarily responsible for designing secure, user friendly and connected agricultural equipment and products in an agile fashion in cooperation with product management and engineering teams.
The focus of the roles could either be embedded / onboard or on the application / offboard side.
Our products are complex vehicles, with cutting edge technology that is highly connected.
- Ensure the cybersecurity of our connected vehicles and products is in alignment with ISO 21434, ISO 24089, EU RED, and the EU CRA
- Help define a products cybersecurity concept and goals
- Build threat models using TARA or STRIDE methodology as appropriate
- Secure design, architecture, implementation and review
- Researching security topics relevant to assigned product line
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Background in embedded security engineering
- Direct experience with vehicle technologies such as CAN, J1939, WiFi, BTLE,
- Knowledge/experience of common data and/or cryptographic protocols, Secure Boot, Software Signing, OTA updates
- Strong preference for outcome-oriented thinking
- Familiarity/experience with OWASP Top 10/ OWASP IoT Top 10 / CWE Top 25 vulnerabilities
- Business fluency in English
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working opportunity and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!