Jenna discovered COLLABORATION working at TJX
Playing off everyone’s unique strengths and utilizing them to reach shared goals is what Jenna loves most about her work at TJX. And when you work with us, you'll see that everything we accomplish – we accomplish together!
What you’ll discover
Eligible Associates can look forward to:
- State-of-the-art amenities at our eco-friendly Home Office. Take a tour HERE!
- One-of-a-kind, inclusive culture
- Benefits that take effect your first day
- Dedicated training and on-the-job resources to enhance your development
- Three weeks’ vacation with option to buy an additional week through our Vacation Trade Program
- Tuition reimbursement to support your career progression
- Merchandise discount for yourself and eligible family members at all TJX Canada stores
- Associate and Family Assistant Program to support healthy living
What you’ll do
It’s safe to say, there’s no shortage of variety in what we do. Here are some key responsibilities of the role:
This position is accountable to provide consultation, analysis and project management support with the implementation of organization redesign and change management projects for key business initiatives. This role will have a significant focus on change associated with organizational redesign. Additionally, this role will be a contributor to the enhancement of TJX’s overall change management capabilities
Change Management Delivery & Capability Building
- Assesses the impact of change and creates actionable deliverables to facilitate change including communication plans, training plans, risk plans, sustainability plans. Applies HR impacts to all plans.
- Leads the training design and implementation plan within organizational change management projects.
- Leads & designs change champion networks for change initiatives.
- Prepares, designs and facilitates learning, custom workshops materials, and tools to support Organizational Development (OD) managers within organizational design and/or change management workshops.
- Prepares and facilitates change management sessions within project teams and annual learning offerings to increase the organization’s change management knowledge, skills and readiness.
- Coordinates change management engagement methods (e.g. social media & e-newsletters to advance internal knowledge & abilities).
Organizational Development (OD) Analysis & Evaluation
- Leads the data analysis and evaluation of OD projects supporting OD managers.
- Conducts a comparative analysis of organization charts globally for business areas undergoing organization design.
- Collects, prepares and documents job role redesign, and documents business capabilities.
- Facilitates and documents work process redesign.
- Designs, conducts, documents and analyzes focus groups, surveys and interviews.
- Prepares various reports including organization analysis through facilitated interviews, workshops, diagnostic tools, surveys, and focus groups.
- Manages the maintenance and continuous improvement of OD human capital dashboards, change management dashboards, project dashboards, and OD tools, templates, and best practices.
- Develops and maintains a repository of data, dashboards, and OD tools to meet governance standards.
- Supports OD managers in measuring the success of OD projects, preparing and implementing data collection plans and analysis, and key findings.
- Builds relationships and partners with OD Managers, HR Business Partner team, regional and global Centre’s of Expertise (COEs) to support solutions for supporting leaders through organizational design and change.
- Partners and develops relationships with project teams across the organization relative to org design and change management projects.
- Builds, manages and leads project plans & project coordination for Organizational design, Organizational development, and Change projects.
- Manages the project calendar and communications, and proactively coordinates project activities.
- Develops project communication plans and maintains and implements project related communications.
- Designs and conducts readiness assessments.
- Leads and reports on project lessons learned.
Accountabilities and Approvals
- Final design recommendations for OD workshops, Change Plans, Change Networks, Surveys, Focus Groups and Interviews.
- Accountable for OD project management and project tools for organization design and change management initiatives.
What you’ll need
To begin your career with us, you’ll have:
- A relevant post-secondary degree e.g. Human Resources, Adult Education.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in: organizational design, change management, learning program design & facilitation, project management, and people analytics.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work developing and facilitating workshops and training sessions using various methods for various audiences.
- Excellent project management skills and knowledge of and ability to use project-reporting systems and management tools.
- Excellent data collection skills including needs assessment, analysis of information (e.g. description of problems, qualitative data collection and analysis etc.); able to analyze and interpret data sets using statistics and report synthesis.
- Strong interpersonal skills: build relationships with varied levels of management and Associates; able to influence action and obtain and provide information effectively and tactfully from and to business partners and subject matter experts.
- Customer service skills including effectively and efficiently responding to Associate inquiries; identifying stated and unstated customer needs; building relationships with Associates.
- Excellent communication, both written and oral.
- Advanced social media and computer skills.
- Beneficial: Certifications in HR, Change Management, Organization Development, Organization Design, Learning & Development, Project Management.
- Application Deadline: September 30th, 2020
- Internal TJX Associates: please review this opportunity with your direct supervisor or manager prior to submitting an application. In order to be considered, please attach your completed Internal Candidate Endorsement Form to your application.
Every day is an opportunity to discover something new about our business, our partnerships and even something exciting about yourself. By becoming a member of our TJX Canada family, you’ll have the full support of a diverse, close-knit group of people across our Distributions Centres, Retail Stores (Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls) and our Office locations. Are you ready to Discover Different? Here at TJX Canada, we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. For additional assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org