ABOUT HESS CORPORATION
Hess is a leading international independent energy company engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas.
We have an industry leading position in the Bakken in North Dakota – a key U.S. shale play. Hess is also one of the largest producers in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico and a key natural gas producer and supplier to Peninsular Malaysia and Thailand. The company is engaged in exploration and appraisal activities offshore Guyana, participating in one of the industry’s largest oil discoveries in the past decade, as well as the Gulf of Mexico, Suriname and Nova Scotia.
Hess aims to attract, retain and energize the best people by investing in their professional development and providing them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for personal growth. We are always looking for talented professionals who share our values and are passionate about making a difference in the world and in their careers. We strive to meet the highest standards of corporate citizenship by protecting the health and safety of our employees, safeguarding the environment and creating a long-lasting, positive impact on the communities where we do business.
For more information about Hess Corporation, please visit our website at Hess.com.
The Operations Lead leads and Coordinates Specialist, Technicians, and Crafts according to the priorities established by the OIM and conducts assurance on all the activities.
- Assures compliance with Hess and Regulatory requirements
- Leads and provides support to Specialist, Technicians, and Crafts to accomplish their accountabilities.
EHS & Regulatory Compliance:
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance (BSEE) and for ensuring corrective actions are completed including all Regulatory Testing and Integrity Critical Maintenance for the facility and Wells
- Audit Expectations: All audit actions items generated for the field are completed and documented.
- Ensures follow up, and corrective/preventative actions are completed for reported hazards (in the behavioral based, “Safety Observation Card system) and incidents (through the Synergi action tracker) and all audit action items generated for the field are completed and documented
Production and Cost Deliverables:
- Optimizes production within operational envelopes for wells and facility
- Reinforces overall facility operation in control room and response to events. Conducts assurance on CRO surveillance and responses.
- Reinforces and coaches Daily Production Reporting and reviews all reports assuring compliance to Production Loss reporting procedure.
- Monitors process metrics and implements countermeasures
- Coordinates the daily production meeting.
- Ensures Well testing and surveillance requirements delivered. Monitors production using EBS
- Ensures well targets are followed
- Participates in Weekly Surveillance Call with Production Engineers and CROs to determine opportunities and track follow-up according to Asset Optimization Management System
- Assesses and maintains competency of subsea and control room operators
- Reinforces and Drives the creation and reinforce System Ownership
- Defect Elimination by development and compliance of Leader Standard Work
- Reinforces the Autonomous Maintenance (AM) process in Area
- Supports influence and provides tactical direction for the Process Specialist in implementing the AM Standard (i.e., printing labels, coordinating repairs, cleaning)
- Accountable for effective implementation of the Autonomous Maintenance process
- Ensures alignment within team (Process Specialist, Logistics Specialist, Reliability Operators) in regard to Autonomous Maintenance tasks
- Provides encouragement and support of standardization, effective implementation and continuous improvement of the process.
- Performs AM inspections (audits) to recognize achievements and progress, remove barriers, and identify training needs
- Reinforces delivery of PM, CM and Schedule compliance for Production Work Centers in SAP
- Participates in Daily Operations Meeting and YTT
- Reinforce and coach quality notifications, encouraging pictures when available
- Accountable for accuracy and completeness of WO completion/failure notes using audits/ spot checks/ exception reports
- Ensures compliance with SIMOPS and Integrated Activity Planning requirements.
- Complies with and meet HESS Corporation and regulatory competence requirements through completion. (Hess EHS Training Matrix)
- Ensures Specialist, Maintenance Technicians, Craft Technicians, CROs, Lead Reliability Operators, and Reliability Operators meet the Hess competence standard requirements for the role and may act as Assessor or coach. GOM-CAT-PRO-01000-0 GOM Production Competence Assurance and Training (CAT) Procedure)
- Achieves and maintains individual competence in accordance with GoM Competency Assurance and Training.
- Maintains a current USCG or be in the process of acquiring official USCG ‘OIM’ License
- Holds OPITO approved OIM Managing Major Emergencies competency
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills; work with minimal supervision; must be a self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Deepwater and subsea or floating facility experience desirable.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP or other computerized maintenance management systems.
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
Posting Notes: Lisa B Willet | Employee | Field/Plant Operations | United States| Texas | Houston | | | | | No | 25501