A family of companies and experiences
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group USA is known for our great people, great service and our great results. If you’ve been hungry and away from home, chances are you’ve tasted Compass Group’s delicious food and experienced our outstanding service. Our 225,000 associates work in award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more in all 50 states. Our reach is constantly expanding to shape the industry and create new opportunities for innovation. Join the Compass family today!
great people. great services. great results.
Each and every individual plays a key role in the growth and legacy of our company. We know the next big idea can come from anyone. We encourage developing and attracting expertise that differentiates us as a company as we continue to raise the bar.
As a Senior Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for collaborating, and coordinating software development practices across multiple applications using .Net technology.
The Sr. Developer should possess strong technical and potential leadership qualities to plan, design, document, and implement strategies for the development of new enterprise scale applications in the heterogonous technology space. In addition, the candidate should be capable of leading small projects, development deliverables, and requirements scope for new or existing products and applications. The candidate should possess strong technical and programming skills including experience with designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise-class system software. These qualities should be used effectively to work with developers, architects, administrators, and analysts to resolve complex system issues as well as communicating the results to senior management. Candidate should possess strong communication skills to effectively communicate & manage expectations from internal and external customers.
- BS in Computer Science or related field with professional work experience in software development
- A minimum of 7 years cumulative experience working with & creating enterprise-class software development with 3 years of experience in architecture, design & development
- A strong technical background & leadership skills coupled with in-depth experience developing software for enterprise-class applications on .NET platforms
- Experience working in Agile development
- Strong & proven Experience in using Modern Application development Frameworks in designing & developing enterprise-class applications
- Experience using Visual Studio & other Development tools for compiling, testing and debugging is must
- Experience in database programming including Stored Procedures, SQL Jobs in MS SQL Server
- Experience in implementing WebServices, REST APIs using .Net WebAPI
- Collaborate with developers, analysts and QA as needed to resolve defects and usability concerns
- Demonstrated ability to handle/organize multiple complex technical projects simultaneously without compromising the quality
- Demonstrated strong analytical & troubleshooting skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated team player to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment who thrives on challenging problems and eager to learn
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, capable of working both independently as well as part of a team
- Must be able to rapidly deliver results & possess the ability to catch on quickly to new ideas and processes
- Experience in MS .Net Core, micro-services, containers, cloud concepts is a plus
Apply to Compass Group today!
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 300428