Why E. & J. Gallo Winery?
Named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work” three years in row, we couldn’t be prouder of our company culture. As the largest family-owned winery in the world with over 100+ unique wine and spirits brands, our products are synonymous with life’s special occasions. Come celebrate with us! Your Talent & Gallo | A Perfect Pairing
Under general supervision drives the communication of brand programs in tasting rooms and wine clubs ensuring effective representation of brand essence. Also is responsible for developing product communication materials, maintaining promotional materials, coordinating the printing of communication materials, and updating product information through media channels.
What You Will Do:
- Interacts with the tasting room staff and consumers ensuring effective communications of brand programs and benefits.
- Provides a superior level of customer service and maintains a personal connection with our members.
- Processes wine club member credit cards and coordinates wine club shipments.
- Tracks and reports acquisition results for tasting room staff.
- Supports Direct to Consumer Channel Manager in the processing of their wine club shipments, including batch processing and shipment management.
- Coordinates shipment delivery, product setup, returns, redirects and reships with fulfillment partner and customers.
- Maintains comprehensive knowledge of compliance and shipping state regulations.
- Develops effective communications to include advertising newsletters, acquisition brochures, point of sale materials, promotional pieces, special offers and customer service scripts.
- Operates wine club management software generating reports for wine club payment batches.
- Plans, coordinates, and executes member events (organizes guest lists, tracks RSVP’s, orders wine, communicates with vendors, helps plan the menu, etc.).
- Inputs data into direct dales metrics analysis dashboard.
- Participates in analyzing customer reports; makes process improvement recommendations.
- Prepares and maintains communication plans in accordance with prescribed timelines, strategies and budgets.
- Executes outbound calling campaigns with exclusive offerings for high-value members, to maintain brand connection and loyalty.
- Coordinates internal and external resources to create dynamic promotional programs based upon brand positioning.
- Maintains adequate and cost effective materials and supplies for the tasting rooms, wine clubs and company sponsored events.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 1 year of relationship marketing, direct to consumer sales or business to consumer customer service experience; OR Associates degree plus 3 years of experience in retail sales, hospitality, sales support, or customer service experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR 5 years of relationship marketing, direct to consumer sales or business to consumer customer service reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Required to be the legal drinking age of 21 years or older.
- Knowledge of wine and wine business.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or Marketing plus 2 years of relationship marketing, direct to consumer sales or business to consumer customer service experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Lift and move case of product weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Skilled in the use of wine club management and POS software.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- Experience with effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.
- Skilled in the use of in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint at a basic level.
- Skilled in the use of Ship Compliant at a basic level.
- Experience calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Skilled in applying concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Experience applying common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral and diagram form.
- Experience dealing with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here.
Requisition ID: 60704
Equal Opportunity Employer
Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.