Do you see—and solve—problems from a different angle? Write tight copy? Epson’s in-house ad agency is looking for an experienced writer who can turn complex business ideas into confident, jargon-free copy. Translate creative briefs into smart concepts that deliver real results. Collaborate with all levels of the organization —to create assets that engage clients and build the Epson brand.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and can juggle multiple priorities at once, submit your resume and a link of your portfolio today.
Work you’ll do
- Collaborate with other creatives to develop smart concepts and creative storytelling for videos/motion graphics, taglines and experiential concepts, social media posts and GIFs, web pages, emails, POS displays, banner ads, and other marketing collateral.
- Understand and translate Epson’s brand and products into a clear, confident, and human voice
- Participate in messaging and strategy sessions with strategic marketers and subject matter experts to help deliver creative concepts that deliver real impact
- Identify and recommend new and innovative creative ideas that will deliver on campaign goals
- Concepts, researches, and writes content for all Epson branded products
- Proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control
- Translate creative briefs into understandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuade viewers, and distinguish the Epson brand; factor in client feedback, legal guidelines, and other requirements
- Collaborate with campaign managers, designers, and digital producers to develop innovative assets on time and on budget
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Conducts informal market reviews of competitor product copy and collateral materials
- Ensures quality standards by providing peer reviews and editing of materials for accuracy and consistency to departmental standards
What you’ll bring to the table
- 5+ years of writing experience
- Conceptual, creative thinker with a strong portfolio, a passion for words, and the willingness to collaborate and learn from others
- The ability to distill complex concepts into clear, compelling concepts
- Script-writing experience
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Agency experience preferred
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
Epson America, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.