Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
To assist and support Senior Director, VM Planning, to develop visual merchandising concepts and standards for the Market, delivering into all Brand and Commercial KPIs.
- Develop locally interpreted global visual merchandising concepts and standards for the VM Implementation and VM Training teams to successfully execute field VM objectives at retail.
- Partner with the Store Development team to develop pilot store opening VM plans.
- Collaborate with the Retail Marketing Omni Channel team to determine how marketing campaigns and ISC materials “come to life” at retail by developing visual merchandising guidelines with monthly trading focus.
- Work cross functionally with the Brand Merchandising (CtC) team to create visual merchandising packs to communicate VM plans of selected store clusters at Sales Trainings, Trade Meetings.
- Traineither the VM Implementation or VM Training teams on how to interpret developed guidelines to facilitate them in executing VM in the field.
- Concepts to Consumers (CtC) – Brand Merchandising
- Brand Activation – Retail Marketing, Omni Channel
- Retail – Assortment Planning
- Retail – VM Implementation/Retail VM
- Retail – VM Training/Franchise VM
- Retail Expansion – Store Development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent visual merchandising skills
- Excellent leadership and cross functional management skills
- Strong aesthetic and creative sense with a keen eye for design and styling
- Ability to balance aesthetics with business acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (both English and Mandarin)
- Ability to build and inspire a talented team
- Proven ability to train, develop and retain talent
- Excellent skills in motivating, coaching and engaging teams
- Ability to plan, prioritize and organize
- Works well under pressure
- Proactive with a positive attitude
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree in visual design, merchandising or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years progressive work experience in Visual Merchandising
- Minimum 2 years of leadership experience as a VM manager in the Retailing goods industry
- Passion for sports