For our Product Integrity Team at our bavarian location Marktoberdorf we are looking for a
Senior Manager, Product Integrity, Global Commodity Supplier Quality (m/f/x)
As part of our team, you will help shape a sustainable future – with future-relevant technologies that help feed the world. With us, you can take responsibility and grow. We are proud that our pursuit of the highest quality and perfection creates a powerful organization that is responsible for innovating outstanding products.
What You Will Do
- You will ensure the quality of our suppliers from design, development, industrialization to customer experience and warranty in the global AGCO supplier base and integrate the global purchasing management for this purpose.
- You will provide strategic direction on BCC/LCC initiatives based on geopolitical, cost and urgency aspects while maintaining brand/country quality standards.
- You will ensure the achievement of all defined KPI targets from product integrity to supplier quality in relation to machine quality.
- You will lead supplier quality audits to ensure compliance and sustainability of AGCO quality standards in conjunction with technical reviews and actions and lead the negotiation of AGCO’s global quality agreements
- You implement compliance of global suppliers to actively and consistently use AGCO’s systems, tools and quality processes
- You will liaise closely with SQ personnel in the region/production site (Quality Manager, SQ Manager and SQE) to deliver a world class supply base in terms of quality
- You will escalate to resolve supplier quality issues related to parts and/or components and work with our SQE personnel in the region/production site to resolve supplier performance issues.
- You will provide strategic support to supplier recovery teams
What You Will Bring
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business administration; industrial engineering or comparable training
- Many years of experience in quality management in the field of production
- Several years of experience in the consumer goods, heavy equipment and/or agricultural industry
- Very good knowledge of quality control and problem solving methods
- Experience working with suppliers and leading quality improvement efforts in the supply chain
- Technical experience with one of many industrial raw materials and manufacturing processes
- Experience of working successfully in a global organisation with multiple locations and functions
- Good to very good language skills in English
Who You Are
- Strong presentation skills and business acumen
- Ability to drive change and compliance with standard processes within a functional team
What We Offer
We welcome you to our appreciative, open corporate culture – with a great team spirit and good work atmosphere. We offer attractive, fair remuneration, with additional insurance and pension schemes. We attach great importance to supporting you in your individual work-life balance – your health is important to us. As part of our Corporate Health Management, you will benefit from intensive company medical care, advice on social matters, numerous sports programs, and much more. Your ideas and your personal and professional development are important to us. We look forward to developing your full potential together with you and shaping the future of sustainable agriculture.
The AGCO Corporation
AGCO is a major worldwide manufacturer and distributor of agricultural equipment. AGCO offers a full product line including tractors, combines, hay tools, sprayers, forage equipment and implements through more than 3,000 independent dealers and distributors in over 140 countries.