Senior Manager Omnichannel Ops – APAC SCM
Department: Omnichannel Ops APAC SCM
Direct Reporting Line: Director, Omnichannel Ops
Subsidiary/Country: APAC SCM
GSMS Grade: M3
Personnel managed: no
Adidas APAC defines Consumer Obsession as top priority and is dedicated to deliver the best Omnichannel Brand & consumer experience across all touchpoints. With growing Omnichannel initiatives in Retail/Franchise and eCom the consumer benefit from an improved consumer journey. APAC Supply Chain Management is committed to support the strategic initiatives of APAC Retail/Franchise and eCom Channels by providing excellent delivery services and availability. This role will be closely connected to Global SCM Omnichannel to define and implement new solutions and capabilities. Furthermore, responsible for operational omnichannel activities within APAC SCM Omnichannel Operations and Reporting.
- Create, enable & implement Omnichannel consumer journey`s in APAC
- Partner with Global SCM Omnichannel on the implementation of Supply Chain Omnichannel solutions. Provide input to Global SCM about APAC eCom and Retail requirements for definition and prioritization in the Global Omnichannel roadmap. Ensure SCM is aware and able to deliver against the Omnichannel expansion and growth plans of eCom and Retail.
- Ensure initiatives from the Global SCM Omnichannel roadmap are planned and executed in APAC SCM Omnichannel Ops and best practices from other markets are shared and implemented.
- Manage the project/initiative roadmap in close collaboration with eCom and Retail Team of SCM Omnichannel Operations. Make sure projects/initiatives implemented within agreed scope and timeline. Proper documentation and regular status updates provided
- Define and implement efficient reporting platform and provide regular operational and management reports
- Enable fact-based decision making by creating transparency on priorities, deliverables, sequencing and timelines of major business initiatives across multiple business functions
- Full understanding of specific eCommerce processes and systems. Contribute during the design or change of specific eCommerce processes to enable SCM to deliver the required SLA.
- Recognize interdependencies of the E2E business processes and identify potential challenges.
- Evaluate and validate business requirements, develop solutions and ensure compliance across different functions in the organization.
- Continuously improve and standardize Omnichannel supply chain processes considering overall local and global SCM business and processes.
- APAC eCom
- APAC and Global Retail/Franchise
- APAC and Global SCM in specific Global SCM Omnichannel
- All warehouses (DC’s) in APAC
- Global and APAC IT
- APAC SCM Finance
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to work cross functional
- Ability to work independently and under tight deadlines, in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Proven records managing daily business and leading projects. Good knowledge of project management principles and methodologies. Result and cost oriented.
- Strong analytical and database skills, with business model simulation experience a plus
- Service minded, consumer and customer oriented, APAC/Global thinking, open minded, very good decision-making and problem-solving skills. Pro-active and looking beyond own area.
- Very good understanding of the end-to-end Supply Chain. eCom and Retail Processes
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) at different levels of the organization Ability to lead discussions in small and large groups. Very good presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office (Excel, Access, Powerpoint). Advanced BI/Microstrategy
- Good degree of system knowledge in SAP AFS, SAP PGR, Omnihub
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- College or university degree with a focus on Supply Chain preferred; alternatively, equivalent combination of education and related work experience in the field of Supply Chain
- Minimum 6-8 years working experience in Supply Chain or Retail or eCommerce / Omnichannel or Sales/Brand
- Minimum 2 years in managing position