Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
The incumbent will be responsible for all AGCO IT M&A activities both pre- and post-acquisition (including JVs) until all people, processes and systems are fully in place, well–integrated and supported by the IT org.
- Manage and coordinate all IT functions and activities related to M&A activities including: Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Mission Critical Applications, Customer Technology (One Digital) and Data & Analytics. This includes immediately supporting:
- Work with CIO and other senior IT and business leaders as necessary to plan and conduct necessary due diligence activities and strategic reviews early in the investigation process for all future potential acquisitions and divestitures.
- Utilize Organizational Change Management tools to facilitate leadership alignment and support and gain buy-in from all required areas within IT to support integration and / or divestiture efforts
- Participate in and help drive effective IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture planning, taking past, current and potential pipeline acquisitions into account
- Facilitate Cyber Security, Infrastructure, Application and Data departments and resources to design the high level integrated architecture, systems interfaces and platform convergence plans – including long term roadmaps
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Track record of successful large IT Program Delivery
- Preferable past experience leading the technology components of mergers, acquisitions, JVs, and / or divestitures
- Experience with large enterprise technology platforms and applications – such as (and preferably several of): SAP, PTC, Salesforce.
- Experience with large enterprise infrastructure platforms – such as (preferably several of): MS 365, Amazon Web Services, ServiceNow, Palo Alto, Solar Winds
- 9-14 years of business experience
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!