Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
The selection, design, justification, implementation and operation of controls and management strategies to maintain the security, confidentiality, integrity, availability, accountability and relevant compliance of information systems with legislation, regulation and relevant standards.
- Provides advice and guidance on security strategies to manage identified risks and ensure adoption and adherence to standards.
- Obtains and acts on vulnerability information and conducts security risk assessments, business impact analysis and accreditation on complex information systems.
- Investigates major breaches of security, and recommends appropriate control improvements.
- Contributes to development of information security policy, standards and guidelines.
- Actively maintains recognized expert level knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides definitive and expert advice in their specialist area(s).
- Oversees the provision of specialist advice by others, consolidates expertise from multiple sources, including third party experts, to provide coherent advice to further organizational objectives.
- Supports and promotes the development and sharing of specialist knowledge within the organization.
- Within given research goals, builds on and refines appropriate outline ideas for research, including evaluation, development, demonstration and implementation.
- Applies standard methods to collect and analyses quantitative and qualitative data.
- Creates research reports to communicate research methodology and findings and conclusions. Contributes sections of material of publication quality.
- Uses available resources to update knowledge of any relevant field and curates a personal collection of relevant material.
- Participates in research communities.
Emerging technology monitoring
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organization.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology road mapping and the sharing of knowledge and insights.
- Maintains security administration processes and checks that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Provides guidance in defining access rights and privileges.
- Investigates security breaches in accordance with established procedures and recommends required actions and supports / follows up to ensure these are implemented.
- Contributes to digital forensic investigations.
- Processes and analyses evidence in line with policy, standards and guidelines and supports production of forensics findings and reports.
- Maintains current knowledge of malware attacks, and other cyber security threats.
- Creates test cases using in-depth technical analysis of risks and typical vulnerabilities.
- Produces test scripts, materials and test packs to test new and existing software or services.
- Specifies requirements for environment, data, resources and tools.
- Interprets, executes and documents complex test scripts using agreed methods and standards.
- Records and analyses actions and results.
- Reviews test results and modifies tests if necessary.
- Provides reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the overall project.
- Reports on system quality and collects metrics on test cases.
- Provides specialist advice to support others.
- Implements stakeholder engagement/communications plan.
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions, lessons learned and the collection and dissemination of relevant information.
- Collects and uses feedback from customers and stakeholders to help measure effectiveness of stakeholder management.
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships.
- Global IT
- Respective business function (GOPS, Finance, HR, Brand Marketing, Wholesale/Retail)
- HR Management
Knowledge and skills:
- Cloud security
- Secure code review
- Web application security assessment
- DAST (Dynamic Scans)
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proficient spoken and written command of English
- At least 7-year experience in IT
- 5 years of experience in relevant area
- 2 years of experience in team management
- Strong understanding & knowledge of regional and global market landscape and the respective customer
- Managed critical elements and cross functional and regional projects