Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Systems Support & Maintenance (45%)
- Troubleshooting for the existing IWS & function applications and ensure their stability.
- Hands on incident management and follows up of application systems issues.
- Ensure the incident is response and resolved within the SLA.
- Hands on systems upgrade & testing.
2. Image Workflow System Management (30%)
- Elicit and analyze business requirement
- Design and implement J2EE with team according to the functional spec
- Create test cases and help design documentation
- Support and provide feasible solution in workflow area to help business department analyze business process management more efficiently.
- Support and provide feasible solution in image processing to help business department operate business case more efficiently.
3. Project delivery (10%)
- Engage in or lead project through the whole project lifecycle.
- Accomplish/deliver project documentations according to time schedule.
4. IT Processes & User Satisfaction Improvement (15%)
- Comply with IT standard processes to build IWS to improve on working efficiency.
- IWS service monitoring, analysis and follow up for improvement.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in popular database such as Oracle, MS SQL, DB2 etc
- Understanding of BPM and image workflow management
- Good knowledge about performance, scalability, multithread, concurrency, scaling and extensibility
- Be familiar with some open source frameworks, such as Spring, Hibernate, Struts etc.
- Experience with AS400 and COBOL is an advantage
- Manage multi tasks in parallel efficiently.
- Self-motivated and willing to work with others
- Quick learner and strong willingness in learning new technologies
- Be able to work independently under a high pressure
- Be able to work flexibly to take conference call or work for production support in non-working hours
- Good verbal, written and presentation communication skills of both mandarin and English