As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
Ericsson IoT Accelerator (IoTA) is provided as a service for mobile operators and enterprises within Internet of Things (IoT) business. It enables operators to address new revenue streams from a vast variety of devices while simplifying the process and reducing the cost of connecting them in order to benefit from economies of scale. The connectivity platform provides access to key functionalities including, for example, subscription management, eSIM management and operator and enterprise self-service portals. Learn more about IoTA: https://www.ericsson.com/en/internet-of-things/iot-platform.
We're looking for hardworking Senior Developer with fresh ideas and demonstrable skills from high-end technology areas, such as cloud computing, container-based environments, real-time, large-scale distributed systems, security, data stream processing, networking and data storage. With your technical expertise, you will craft, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software solutions that power future networks. You’re confident about your technical skills and you are ready to seek challenges working together with your agile team on the Internet of Things Connectivity Management.
Qualifications we are looking for:
- Minimum BS/BA in Computer Science or other related fields
- At least 3-4 years of hands on software development experience or DevOps experience
- Excellent programming skills in Java EE, SQL or NoSQL database technologies
- Experience with Linux
- Business and customer focused approach
- Good communication and networking skills in English
- Good understanding of the lean and agile principles as well as flexibility in dealing with changing situations
Seen as advantage:
- eUICC experience
- MSc in Computer Science or other related fields
- Expertise in one or more of the following:
- Application development on JBOSS
- WebServices with REST, SOAP, JSON and XML documents
- Experience in Orchestration tools (Openshift, Kubernetes, Ansible, Docker) and cloud based environments/deployments
- Experience in a large-scale system (analyze, design, build, test, integration, support)
- Experience with implementing and integrating 3rd-party software solutions
- Experience in IoT as business area
- Experience in 3GPP networks
- Experience in packet core
- Experience in team lead or technical lead role
- Experience on Product Owner tasks with the development teams and product management
- Good understanding of test planning, test analysis and test execution
- Good skills of implementing test scripts and automating the execution of them
- Good capabilities to analyze test results and report faults
- Solid grasp of information management, data modeling, system integration, development methodologies (including unit testing)
- Superb communication skills; strong analytical skills and a solution driven approach
- Readiness to work and thrive in a rapidly changing business landscape
What's in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of fearless decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Apply now or latest by 31st of October!
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
Primary country and city: Finland (FI) || || Jorvas, Kirkkonummi || IT
Job details: Developer