Role Title: Senior Customer Operations Specialist, Treasury Services
Location: Hybrid/Molesworth St/Sandyford
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
About the Role:
Treasury Services team are responsible for providing operational support to AIB Group Treasury for Foreign Exchange, Money Market, Derivative, Securities products, and Risk operations. In addition, the area is responsible for the monitoring of the Group’s Funding & Liquidity across a range of currencies and clearing systems. Teams within Treasury Services work closely with key stakeholders to support new product initiatives, meet new and ongoing regulatory requirements and to sustain and develop technology solutions.
This role requires a strong team player, and the candidate will be required to have proven experience working in a control environment and can operate effectively within tight deadlines. An exciting opportunity at Level 2 now exists within Treasury Services for someone with an interest in the dynamic world of financial markets.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Efficient and accurate processing of transactions across various systems. Display an attention to detail and the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to liaise/trouble shoot to resolve issues within the deadlines specified. Ensure escalation of any issues without delay to line management
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to the team objectives by supporting colleagues and taking an active role in the wider team demands and priorities.
- Support the strong risk and control culture with open escalation and analysis of issues.
- Take personal responsibility for the learning and development of roles with a focus on actively increasing knowledge and expertise.
What you will bring:
- Ability to work on own initiative and strong attention to detail, completing tasks to a very high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to quickly adapt to new environments and to gain an understanding of new processes, applications, and procedures.
- Strong communication skills, able to evidence proven ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Team player who is engaged and enthusiastic, with the ability to work on their own initiative, and manage competing priorities.
- An interest in financial instruments or a background in payments /treasury products or systems preferred but not essential.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
By when? Closing date is Thursday, 16th November 2023
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.