Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto; Vancouver
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Have many careers in one Firm.
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Are you an experienced S2P implementation/support professional with experience in Coupa and/or Ariba? Then this is the job for you!
What will your typical day look like?
Your main focus will be managing Coupa/Ariba applications and providing business support services. You will be working on longer term projects and will play a pivotal role in improving the client’s procurement business.
This will include strategic assessment, maturity models, business cases and roadmaps for our clients. Other areas would include Sourcing and Procurement technology solutions , implementation and operations.
Your role will also include mentoring junior staff and manage project work streams or small engagements.
The team is one of the world’s leading Sourcing & Procurement practices. As part of this group, you can help shape the future of the Sourcing & Procurement Technology (Coupa and/or Ariba) market in Canada while working with some of the most energetic, talented and creative minds in the business across strategy, implementation, operate and practice/people management.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- Proven experience in client-facing scenarios (for example, leading workshops and focus sessions, solution walkthroughs, etc.)
- 2-4 years of experience in the delivery, implementation and/or support of technology experience broadly across the SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle – is preferred (versus narrowly in one phase)
- 2-4 years of experience in the implementation or administration of Sourcing and Procurement software packages such as Coupa, Ariba Spend Management, Emptoris, iValua, Oracle iProcurement, PeopleSoft eProcurement, Basware or other Sourcing and Procurement technologies
- Ability to lead small/medium size projects or streams within a project engagement requiring minimal supervision
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving, excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) – experience building executive level presentations in PowerPoint is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.