Req Id: 268112
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Bell’s Customer Operations team is forward-thinking and offers the ultimate in customer service to its residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancement, manage customer loyalty and retention and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
If you want to make the most of your expertise, knowledge and initiative, we may have the position you are looking for! The Customer Experience team is currently seeking a highly motivated, dynamic individual to fill the position of Senior Manager, Project Implementation. The successful candidate must exhibit strong initiative and entrepreneurship with the skills needed to increase company profitability while influencing and working collaboratively with key stakeholders. Reporting to the director of Business Performance, the successful candidate will have occasions to explore business opportunities with senior leadership and influence the development of our Customer Operations environment as we adapt to our customers’ changing needs. The successful candidate must possess strong analysis, planning and task-monitoring skills to meet project objectives.
The successful candidate must be able to find innovative solutions to any obstacles that may be encountered. It goes without saying that the individual in this position must feel comfortable in a start-up type environment.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
1. Project Manage main procurement activities:
- Assess and help articulate HR modules business requirements
- Organize meetings with different vendors procuring the solutions and assess solutions along with the HR/Finance prime
- Document solutions and project manage implementation phases
- Work in partnership with Vendor / IT to coordinate activities
2. Assess and help articulate ERP (or similar) module business requirement
- Organize meetings with Finance and vendors to go over proposed solutions
- Document BRD and articulate a clear and measurable working order with vendor
- Work in partnership with Vendor / IT to coordinate implementation activities
3. Coordinating new Co activities
- Work in partnership with Digital teams to establish a brand/social media strategy
- Work with primes from HR, IT, Finance on website and social presence
- Help the core team in developing team mission along with internal processes
The successful candidate will:
- Manage projects, financial planning and performance optimisation to meet service-level objectives and stay in budget.
- Work with others to ensure the accuracy of long-term plans by critically assessing their programme launch strategies.
- Work closely with members of senior leadership and managers to understand and share business results.
- Be creative and imaginative when developing new solutions.
- Communicate with stakeholders (customers, governance, internal teams, resources, suppliers) to maintain solid alignment and visibility on the planning and coordinating of activities.
- Manage timelines and coordinate activities related to major project milestones (internal and external), including partners’ activities.
Desired Training and Experience
- University undergraduate degree in Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, analysis and problem-resolution with great attention to detail
- Excellent ability to communicate, negotiate, present recommendations and results, and influence key stakeholders
- Advanced skills in the areas of project and financial management
- Knowledge of database management and computerised employee management systems
- Excellent organizational and strong time-management skills to meet deadlines and manage shifting priorities
- An inquiring mind leading to the discovery of opportunities to promote operational improvements
- Ability to pinpoint and correlate data to get to root causes, and to promote fact-based decision-making and the creation of plans to address problems
- Solid business acumen and understanding of the factors driving the company’s success
- Spoken and written fluency in French and English is essential
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office environment and tools
- Significant travel will be required which could lead to relocation
Bilingualism is required (English and French).
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular – Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.