Role: Senior Sales & Advisory, Branch Banking
This role is being offered on permanent, full-time basis.
- Are you a strong team player with a focus on delivering a first-class customer service?
- Have you experience in Retail Banking and delivering business goals?
- Are you interested in working as part of a dynamic team?
About the Role:
In AIB, “Our Purpose is to Back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions” – a bank recognised for superior financial advice and outstanding Customer engagement. We want to give customers the right experience first time every time, provide a complete, consistent, and connected cross-channel experience which is simple and efficient.
Our vision in Local Markets is to be the best bank in every community. We want to be customer focussed and dynamic, driven by empowered people and an agile mind-set and approach, with teams executing brilliantly every day, consistently outperforming the market, and generating value for AIB.
In this Role you will advise on day-to-day complex sales and service queries. Proactively investigate and execute opportunities to enhance the customer experience and grow the business, adhering to all policies and procedures.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Displays evidence of excellent customer relationship skills, ability to engage with customers and represent AIB with expertise.
- Is passionate about delivering the best possible experience to our customers working with them to provide suitable banking options.
- Works co-operatively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives and can work effectively as part of a team.
- Fulfils customer requests, resolves problems, and responds to customers’ questions through multiple channels.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- To be part of the Branch Sales & Advisory Team supporting the Branch Manager to achieve their business objectives.
- Manage day to day customer requirements working closely with various internal stakeholders to deliver for customers.
- Under the AIB Digital strategy agenda, help our customers to make the transition to Phone and Internet and Mobile banking by driving usage of our Digital Agenda and supporting the customer through this.
- Sustain and build on our strong existing culture of ownership and curiosity while learning about the Bank’s operational controls, credit & risk policies and procedures always displaying AIB Leadership Behaviours.
What you will bring:
- This is an MCC impacted role therefore applicants must have minimum regulatory accreditation APA Loans and APA Savings & Investments with a view to attaining full QFA status in the near term.
- Strong Customer Focus and proven commitment to customer excellence standards at all times.
- Self-motivated, energetic & ability to act on own initiative.
- Proven track record in delivering strong results against objectives
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too.
We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information, please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com
By when? Closing date is Tuesday 28th November 2023
Unsolicited CVs sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.