Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
- Administer Global compensation and mobility programs, policies and procedures including job analysis and market
pricing of new and existing jobs based on country-specific compensation strategies/methodologies,
global compensation survey participation, annual merit cycle, promotion cycles, etc. in partnership with
Global Compensation Leader.
- Leads the administration of multi-national employment, international assignments, and relocation in the countries in which AGCO operates, including global compensation, benefits, taxation, immigration, and global workforce location coordination in partnership with Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, finance, and local country teams to ensure efficient stewardship of the global mobility program.
- Provide research and complex analytical support for various compensation-related projects including but
not limited to Global Job Framework, job analysis/documentation, job architecture, job titling,
compensation-related data trends, external benchmarking, salary budget review and analysis, pay
equity analysis, and overall compensation program development and/or redesign and audits.
- Conduct complex compensation research and analysis for projects including development of
presentations that provide clear and concise data results and recommendations.
- Assist and support with the creation of creative communications around global broad-based
compensation programs including the development, writing, editing, and modifications of standard
operating procedures (SOPs), compensation How-To, compensation program guidelines, global team
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience working in a progressive compensation market pricing methodology environment
- 5+ years’ experience in Global broad-based compensation and Global mobility program design, implementation and administration
- 3+ years’ experience with global compensation and Global mobility programs including global salary surveys, relocation management and compensation-related data
- Advanced Microsoft Suite skills (PowerPoint, VLOOKUP’s, If statements, and pivot tables)
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
You will work hybrid or remote with the possibility to come to our Duluth site on purpose to team up with your wonderful
AGCO colleagues. Duluth is located in Georgia with a 30 minutes driving distance from Atlanta.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.