Role: Self Service and Automation Junior Analyst
Location: Central Park, Leopardstown.
This role is being offered on a permanent, full-time basis.
At AIB, we understand that the world of banking is changing and new technology is making that happen. Our technology is at the centre of our ambition to be the leading digital bank and we want to be recognised as having the best technology function of any bank in Europe.
Our teams work hard to drive the engine of AIB. They deliver change that is customer focused and helping us achieve our ambition of becoming a leading consumer brand. We are evolving our technology so our customers can engage with us in ways and at times that suit them. We are building pioneering solutions for our customers in a very collaborative and innovative environment. The Enterprise Technology & Cloud Engineering team based in our new Digital Hub in Central Park has the responsibility for delivering an ambitious business strategic roadmap.
About the Role:
The Service Management Self Service and Automations team are responsible for the development of the AIB IT Self Service channel. The AIB IT Self-service channel provides users the capability of requesting services from IT, raising issues, accessing self-help articles and videos to remediate issues and raising change requests. Future development areas will be to build and incorporate chat channels, analyse chat session and train Chat Bots to handle chat situations.
In addition the team are responsible for the build out of automations solutions to simplify offerings, reduce overhead and remove interactions in fulfilling requests.
The suitable candidate will be responsible for working with Business areas to capture requirements, developing solution build templates, leading a team of developers to build solutions, managing testing and test sign-off, triaging and remediating issues, migration and maintenance of solutions to production.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can identify, diagnose and resolve issues.
- Can build Partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- Can understand when to look for assistance and the importance of timely escalation.
- Can build strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Can gain the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 1-3 years’ experience working in an IT role, with experience working within small and large teams and across a wide range of technologies.
- The ability to identify, diagnose and resolve issues, while understanding importance of timely escalation as required.
- The ability to effectively organise and prioritise workload individually and across a team.
- You are an effective communicator in terms of capturing requirements, communicating on to developers and building out collateral to support the release of new functions.
- The ability to build strong working relationships with Business areas, Developers, Testers and team members.
Life at AIB
At AIB, we have a clear purpose – to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. That goes for our employees too. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
We are committed to offering our colleagues choice and flexibility in how we work and live. Our hybrid working model enables our people to balance their time between working from home and their designated office, subject to their role, the needs of our customers and business requirements. More details on our hybrid working arrangements and expected office attendance for your role will be provided to you during the recruitment process.
AIB is an equal opportunities employer, and we pride ourselves on being the first bank in Ireland to receive the Investors in Diversity Gold Standard accreditation from the Irish Centre for Diversity. We celebrate diversity and believe in a culture of inclusion where all our employees can succeed. We welcome applications from people of diverse backgrounds and abilities. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees. Should you have a reasonable accommodation request please email the Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com.
If you feel you have what it takes, click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information please contact the Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
By when? Closing date is 14th of November
Unsolicited CV’s sent to AIB by Recruitment Agencies will not be accepted for this position. AIB operates a direct sourcing model and where agency assistance is required, the Talent Acquisition team will engage directly with our recruitment partners.