As the tech firm that builded the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, crafting the future of technology. This is a place where you're encouraged as your own detailed outstanding self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Great Opportunity
This position will be within the Security Compliance team with a main objective to identify security control gaps as well as vulnerabilities!
Professionals with their wide proven track record would be encouraged to ensure that the Managed Services delivery unit adheres to this domain requirements as per the customer’s security policy and any applicable regulatory requirements. The professional will work alongside a highly skilled, diverse team, making sure that the information assets, that we are responsible to protect, are secured!
- Ensure that Information Security Requirements for the specific contract will be adhered to and maintained;
- Perform periodic risk and security assessments, review and propose updates to the Security Requirements based on this;
- Maintain the personnel’s’ awareness of up-to-date security policies and procedures and ensure management of security for systems under Ericsson Management;
- Perform periodic checks that only the authorized persons have access rights to information, systems, and facilities, and report findings;
- Review of baseline security standard for the operating systems and network devices;
- Track closure of identified gaps and report compliance periodically;
- Ensure that all relevant security process and procedure documents are up to date and reviewed periodically;
- Perform periodic review of the contracted customer delivery against ISO27001 standard;
- Test the security control efficiency and identify gaps (if any) Assist in security exception handling process;
- Provide recommendations in lieu of security exceptions, provide risk analysis, and recommend actions.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Industry experience: 2 years in Security Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC);
- Years of experience: 4 to 7 years’ experience with proven track record in IT;
- Good knowledge and understanding of information security;
- Good understanding of ISMS (Information Security Management System), ISO27001 standard and prior experience of conducting IT audits;
- Knowledge of data privacy and GDPR;
- Should be adept at conducting gap analysis & risk assessments to identify high risk areas and recommend controls to address the risk areas;
- Understanding of enterprise computing environments, distributed applications, and knowledge of TCP/IP networks, also with available security control (technical & process control) for respective layers.
- Good documentation, analysis skills;
- The ability to work constructively under pressure;
- Capacity to work both in a team as well as individually;
- Customer oriented, Service minded;
- Deliver results & meet customer expectations;
- English proficiency.
Academics and Certifications:
- Academic Degree: BE/ B.Tech (Telecommunication/ Computer Science);
- Certifications: ISO 27001 Lead Implementer, ITIL, CEH, OSCP, CISA, CISSP, and CISM certifications will be an advantage.
- Contract type: full time;
- 25 vacation days/year;
- Medical & life insurance;
- Career plan mentoring;
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to work at Ericsson;
- Flexible benefits from your favorite brands available on flexible benefits portal;
- Gym subscription (available in flex benefits together with a series of other options);
- Internal learning platform to develop your knowledge, skills, and proficiencies & curated external content — articles, videos, courses, podcasts, and books from external libraries such as Skillsoft, Pluralsight, Big Think, EdX, TED Talks, Khan Academy, YouTube, and the open web itself (learning platform mobile-enabled);
- In case of travel, daily allowance, transport, and accommodation will be paid by the company.
- Part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams.
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of adventurous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo, but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in an environment where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where compassion and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your chance to define an impact is endless.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || IT
Req ID: 410523