Req ID: 99137
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a SECURITY CENTER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST to join our team in Noida, Uttar Pradesh (IN-UP), India (IN).
• Understand and apply principles, concepts, technologies and standards of professional field
• Apply research information gathering and analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope
• Write/create formal documentation such as reports, slide decks, and architecture diagrams
• Lead and/or assist incident response efforts
• Create content (queries, dashboards, reports, etc.) in industry leading SIEM tools, such as Splunk
• Support and participate in SOC engineering efforts such as tool integration, development of automation, scripts, testing of new tools and evaluation of new technologies
• Make recommendations for improving procedures
• Evaluate/deconstruct malware through open-source and vendor provided tools
• Resolve client issues by taking the appropriate corrective action, or following the appropriate escalation procedures
• Utilize ticketing system and standard operating procedures for effective call processing and escalation to adhere to client Service Level Agreement (SLA)
• Perform all tasks required per shift including reporting, monitoring, and turnover logs
• Evaluate the type and severity of security events by making use of packet analyses and in-depth understanding of exploits and vulnerabilities
• Confidently communicate technical information to NTT Data Services client base and internal technical team members
• Participate in knowledge sharing with other analysts and develop efficient customer solutions
• Maintain a working knowledge of local security policies and execute general controls as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in related filed, to include computer science, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 2 -4 years of SIEM, or Splunk Enterprise Security experience
• Strong communication, written, and verbal skills
• Experience with writing/creation of formal documentation such as reports, slide decks, and architecture diagrams
• Root cause analysis experience, getting to the root cause, problem solving
• Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
• Customer service/support experience
• Coding or scripting experience
• Security+, or similar certification
Typical Years of Experience
•5-7 Years relevant work experience
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.