3rd Shift, Thursday – Saturday, 5:30pm – 5:30am
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, our employees take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As the Supervisor, Seasonal, your attention to the small details and strong work ethic will ensure our operations continue to run smoothly. You’ll find yourself immersed in a rapidly growing environment fueled by achievement and a tenacious team spirit. Join us at XPO, and we’ll give you the support you need to excel at work and the resources to build a rewarding career.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Supervise the efficient daily operations of the department with an emphasis on managing warehouse associates and implementing action plans
- Establish and maintain procedures for meeting company and customer commitments
- Promote and implement continuous improvement initiatives
- Train, motivate and lead team members within area of responsibility
- Facilitate conflict resolution when needed
- Enforce company policies and procedures
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and computerized scanner equipment
- Availability to work a flexible schedule as needed, including planned and unplanned overtime, which may include weekends
It’d be great if you also have:
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics or a related field, or equivalent related work or military experience
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Experience in an AS9100 or ISO environment
- Warehousing or Third-Party Logistics (3PL) experience
This job requires the ability to:
- Lift objects of various shapes, sizes and weights
- Stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Tolerate hot or cold warehouse environments
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.