Job ID: 79076
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
You will join Amdocs Media team, and work as part of a dedicated team working with the latest industry technologies to securely deliver premium video content and metadata to a range of consumer devices.
What will your job look like?
- You will have the ownership for multiple Scrum teams at any given time.
- You will manage delivery of development teams using Scrum methodology, including sprint planning, daily calls, retrospective, gathering and applying lessons learnt
- You will communicate with other Vubiquity teams to ensure dependencies are aligned, blockers removed
- You will collaborate with Project Managers to manage the expectations of stakeholders.
- You will produce status reports as required.
- You will develop and work to project and departmental budgets and plans.
- You will understand and follow company processes with regards to managing Scrum methodology, design principals and sign off.
- You will need to input to the continuous process improvement for Scrum processes.
- You will keep abreast of industry standards and trends with regards to best practices
- You will be providing advice on how to introduce applicable changes into our processes.
All you need is…
- At least 3 years’ experience of managing technology projects within a Digital TV, or Telecoms environment.
- At least 3 years technical experience within above industries.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering technical projects on time, against quality and to budget.
- Demonstrable understanding of VOD content and image workflows.
- Demonstrable understanding of OTT VOD platforms.
- Demonstrable experience of the ability to break down large and complex problems into achievable work packages.
- Demonstrable experience of proactive management of risks, issues and change control.
- Demonstrable experience of project and resource planning, administration and progress reporting to stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience of managing client and stakeholder expectations with regards to timescales.
- Demonstrable experience of working with a development team using Scrum methodology.
- Demonstrable experience of working with offsite teams and suppliers.
- Degree qualification gained in IT, telecoms or engineering is an advantage.
- Certified Scrum Master qualification is an advantage.
Why you will love this job:
- You will join an exciting team with strong professionals and work on projects around the world
- You will get the opportunity to work with the latest technologies
- You will be working on projects with some of the global market leaders in the Communications & Media sector