*Position for Saudi National
Location: Jubail, Saudi Arabia
- College/University Degree required in Engineering, Construction Management or any other related engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience for BS degree and 3 years for candidate with MS degree.
- Good technical skill and experienced in analysis & control, baseline development, planning & scheduling, maintenance, monitoring, impact identification, and recovery plan development.
- Candidate should possess excellent organizational and interpersonal skills with an ability to work closely with peers, external customers, and client counterparts.
- Skilled in oral and written communication.
- On-site experience for minimum of 2 years preferred.
- Some level of proficiency with multiple discipline software applications including P6 and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of Primavera and Advanced knowledge of excel to plan, organize, review, develop and present complex EPC schedules.
- Working knowledge of in CPM scheduling, resource loading and leveling.
- Good in utilizing excel to graphs, charts, and reports to communicate with key stakeholders.
- Prior experience working as client representation or in PM/CM role preferred.
- Proficiency with PC operating systems, with proficiency in several basic software applications.
- Prior experience overseeing multiple contractor planning engineers is preferred.
- Knowledge of engineering and construction management customarily acquired over time through specialized instruction or practical experience.
- Ability to work with and oversee work of contractor planning engineers.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Supervises schedule development, maintenance, monitoring, and recovery plan development activities for small to medium size projects. Supports project organizational and administrative activities. Supervises the development and integration of individual schedules into the total project plan. Establishes milestones for the total project and supervises schedule resource loading and leveling. Supports development of scheduling standards and procedures.
- Supervise planning development for the different levels of the schedule hierarchy: contract, and detailed activity planning within a project, and coordination of the contract with the program.
- Establishes milestones for the total project or major portions of the project. Reviews project work activities to ensure support of project milestones. Coordinates the timely, systematic, and complete acquisition of scope definition and related data.
- Evaluates claims for additional time due to schedule impacts and provide recommendations on justified time entitlement.
- Monitor progress throughout the implementation process and compare actual against planned work.
- Plans, organizes, and supervises schedule resource loading and leveling. Coordinates development of all bulk commodity release and installation curves. Integrates appropriate manpower requirements for each discipline/specialty relative to the overall project needs. Determines quantity and manpower levels in support of the project needs and schedule philosophy.
- Compare actual earned progress to forecast earned progress and provide analysis to support the Assistant Resident Engineers and Resident Engineers.
- Analyze and evaluate schedule risks. Update and monitor project progress and, if delayed, advise mitigation actions to meet the schedule.
- Skilled in development of various types of reports/KPI’s/Dash Boards to reflect the status of projects with visual aids such as bar charts, graphs and dash boards.
- Interface with Client, project team and sub-contractors to ensure successful project delivery.
- Skilled in development of detailed procurement schedules.
- Perform resource planning and analysis. Forecast the demands of various types of resources including labor, materials, and equipment over the course of the project.
- Experienced in working with construction team to find ways to mitigate delays and expedite construction work.
- Skilled in establishing baseline programs, recovery programs and monitoring adherence and providing critical analysis.
*Position for Saudi National