Job ID: 93736
Required Travel :Minimal
Managerial – No
Who are we?
At Amdocs, our purpose is to enrich lives and progress society. With our creativity and technology, we help make a better connected world. Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve the leading players in the communications and media industry, enabling next-generation experiences in 85 countries. Our cloud-native, open and dynamic portfolio of digital solutions, platforms and services brings greater choice, faster time to market and flexibility, to better meet the evolving needs of our customers as they drive growth, transform and take their business to the cloud. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $4.1 billion in fiscal 2019. For more information, visit Amdocs at http://www.amdocs.com
In one sentence
You will be in charge on test execution, hands on validation and certification of the software readiness.
What will your job look like?
1.5 – 3 years experience.
Finance OR BW Domain.
Any functional OR Manual testing experience is ok.
- SAP Experience-
- At least 3 Years of total SAP R/3 ERP experience and 2 years of SAP testing functional experience in modules FI-CO and
- At least 1 Year of SAP BW version 7.x functional testing experience
- Hands on with BI tools: BO – WEBI\Analysis Office\design studio
- Experience in analyzing business specification documents, developing Test Plans, Test Strategy, Test Scope and defining Test Cases and Automating Test Scripts
- Hands on experience in Functional Testing, Interface Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Integration Testing
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), methodologies and test processes and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
All you need is…
- B.A. /B.SC in IT/ Computer Science/ Industrial Engineering/ Systems Analysis.
- 1-5 years of experience/knowledge in Programming, testing tools and testing methodologies.
- Hands-on technical experience in testing of software projects.
Why you will love this job:
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry most advanced testing technologies and help customers shift into the new testing realities of the digital world.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth and one of the highest scores of employee engagement in Amdocs.
Amdocs is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce