IT Analyst II. – Indirect Purchasing & SNC
Join our dynamic team as a IT IT Analyst II. – Indirect Purchasing & SNC, playing a critical role in the entire project life cycle. Your responsibilities will span requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure the delivery of business value aligns with objectives. As a key liaison between the global AGCO business and IT support functions, this role involves managing systems and data-related activities.
What You Will Do:
- Collaboration with Business:
Engage with key business stakeholders throughout the project, from requirements gathering to implementation and documentation.
- Developer Partnership:
Collaborate closely with developers to ensure effective teamwork and coordinated efforts.
- Functional Design Expertise:
Translate business concepts into functional designs, ensuring alignment with overall architecture.
- Integration Management:
Work with analysts to understand system integration points and communicate the impact of proposed changes.
- Estimation Support:
Assist in estimating costs, benefits, and resources for new developments and enhancements, focusing on different SAP systems (ECC) and non-SAP Purchasing systems.
- Project Documentation:
Create and update functional design documents and testing scripts, ensuring alignment with current system design and business practices.
- SAP Project Execution:
Configure, test, and provide training during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
- Testing Management:
Plan, prepare, and execute unit, integration, and user acceptance testing as part of project activities.
- Support and Change Resolution:
Resolve incidents and fulfill service requests within agreed service levels (SLA). Collaborate with the developer team to address issues promptly and maintain high internal customer satisfaction.
- Compliance and Governance:
Ensure individual and team compliance with AGCO policies, including Sarbanes Oxley, IT, and security. Adhere to established governance processes and standards.
What You Will Bring:
- Experience in coordinating and facilitating meetings with stakeholders to gather and analyze requirements.
- Experience in application build
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Project management experience, with the ability to handle multiple projects and priorities concurrently.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing business needs and technology advancements.
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme and reimbursement of commuting expenses
- Cafeteria system with additional elements you can pick from
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working opportunity and the possibility of hybrid/remote work including home office monetary allowance
- Private health insurance, dental services and compensation for the purchase of computer monitor glasses
- Employee Assistance Program including professional counselling, webinars, sports challenges and newsletters
- Development opportunities including monthly trainings held by the local training team and teacher guided language classes