Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal; Toronto; Vancouver
The Deloitte Asset Factory team is a dedicated set of professionals focused on accelerating customer outcomes by combining innovative products, solutions, and integrated services.
It is constructed of market-ready products and solutions, commercial-grade technology assets, and a diverse ecosystem of specialized services and capabilities. Built through decades of experience delivering world-class service and results, more than 100 of Deloitte Asset Factory consulting products and solutions are helping to accelerate time to outcome and create sustainable value across industries and functions.
Are you looking for an organization with startup spirit or enterprise strength? Now you can have both! We are looking for talented individuals with an innovative mindset and technical skillset to join our growing team.
Work You’ll Do:
The Deloitte Sales team is responsible for designing, developing and executing product education and demonstration materials to help enable hybrid solutions sales for our Deloitte products and platforms, drive engagement and alignment with our Deloitte Consulting practices, and facilitate market growth. The Sales Senior Consultant is involved in actively driving and managing the technology demonstrations and evaluations by working in conjunction with the sales team, our consulting practice and our product team, as one of the key technical contacts and product advocates during the sales process. The Sales Senior Consultant must be able to articulate technology and product value to both business and technical users and must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle both with potential clients and our consulting practice leaders.
The Sales Senior Consultant will be responsible for supporting a one or multiple products and platforms design, developed, and supported by Deloitte Products and Solutions.
- Functional and technical product specialist throughout the Sales process.
- Assist in responding to elements of RFIs/RFPs.
- Deliver product presentations and demonstrations.
- Configure products and demonstrations tailored to the unique customer and industry requirements.
- Lead the functional and technical deep dive conversations with current and prospective customers.
- Respond to in-depth customer questions and inquiries.
- Maintain demo environment(s) (data, branding, etc.)
- Author and maintain demo scripts.
- Communicate functional and technical product needs and customer requirements to asset teams.
- Represent the key assets and products to the market at field events such as conferences, and tradeshows.
- Utilize competitive intelligence in formulating product and demo strategies.
- Manage multiple priorities, filter customer requests and develop a proposed approach and ability to execute under tight timelines.
- Requirements gathering and business translation and communication to product management teams
Skills and Qualifications
- 6+ years of experience selling Salesforce products
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering, information technology or related discipline
- 4+ years’ direct experience in product and service sales, pre-sales and SaaS products preferred
- Direct experience presenting technology as business solution and articulating the business value to clients
- Direct experience designing and delivering effective software product presentations, demonstrations and/or training
- Strong ability to quickly learn and become conversant in new business domains and new software products
- Experience successfully executing initiatives in a matrixed business environment in large business organizations
- Highly motivated, self-starter and goal-oriented individual that can build strong business relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Willingness to travel
- Experience selling Salesforce.com service, platform or similar products.
- Functional Configuration experience.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted