Want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our dynamic, diverse, and enterprising spirit AGCO Massey Ferguson Team, who will contribute to speed up the journey we are on as a brand even more.
As a member of the Massey Ferguson product and sales team, the individual on this role will be responsible for supporting the dealers’ sales team to drive the success of MF in the markets of Denmark, Sweden & Baltics region.
- Provide sales support by delivering presentation and commercial support on Massey Ferguson products (Tractors S-line and Green Harvesting product).
- Provide product sales support for Massey Ferguson (Tractors S-line and Green Harvesting products) by delivering product presentation and commercial support.
- Liaise with factory Marketing staff on product updates and feedback within the given product responsibility.
- Collaborate, develop, and implement targeted marketing campaigns under the control of the Sales Manager for the country.
- Link with central marketing on pricelist updates/changes for the responsible product group.
- Translation of product information into Danish language.
- Introduce the responsible product group to the markets.
- Collect and collate post demonstration data to use as sales arguments and for feedback to the factory.
- Assist in identifying & understanding future market & product development needs.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Associates/Technical degree in Machinery / Agriculture
- 2-3 years’ business experience in sales & marketing environment
- Thorough understanding of modern agricultural techniques practice
- Self-motivation and time management
- Solid PC skill including Microsoft Software
- High standard of Danish and English language and grammar is essential for written communications and presentations. Swedish language skills are beneficial.
- Flexibility in travelling 20-50 days pr. year
- Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world. Whether you want to learn a new skill or aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career – and our business – to the next level.
- We also invite you to “Benefit for YOU” – flexible work options with regular Team meetings in our office of the city of Glostrup; participation in company’s global incentive plans; attractive pension scheme, including mandatory health insurance, company’s shared paid lunches, paid holidays, and much more…
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!