Our sales teams are the lifeline of the company and their ability to quickly come up to speed is critical to our success. As a Sales Coach at Insight, your focus will be working with our Inside Account Executives (AEs) over their first 24 months at Insight, across all of our verticals, and ensuring they have the structure in place to be successful.
You’re a part of the team to make sure sales objectives are met and our teams are operating at fully capacity.
- Train. As we bring new talent to Insight, a part of your job will be to quickly acclimate them – assist with initial orientation, on-boarding and sales training efforts. On top of that, during their first 2 years with Insight, you will help define and hold AEs accountable for sales activity (calls per day, talk time, etc.).
- Develop. On an on-going basis, you will be tasked with assisting our sales teams with call coaching (real time y-jack, Calabrio, model calls), account planning, systems knowledge, and customer engagement. Overall, provide coaching and counseling to our AEs and work with them to pursue new business, follow-up and help close deals.
- Partner. Work hand-in-hand with Sales Enablement teams, regional Sales Managers, Product Marketing and Learning & Development teams to determine areas of opportunity. Maintain open and timely communication regarding sales leads, market challenges and other relevant issues. Contribute to the continued growth of Insight by working across the organization and achieving team quota.
QUALIFICATION (EDUCATION, EXPERINCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or University.
- 2-3 years proven track record of success in B2B sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must understand SAP OA, CRM, and other sales related tools.
- The ability to convey best practices, strategies and tactics to new Account Executives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and has the ability to effectively communicate between all levels within the organization; self-motivated and able to work independently with little day to day supervision.
- Must have personal and professional integrity.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS – DEMANDS ANALYSIS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a teammate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment with computer work. May have extensive periods of sitting, typing and phone use (may include headset). May need to lift up to 10 lbs. Travel, i.e. driving.
As a condition of employment, this job is subject to the successful completion of the following pre-employment conditions: Reference Checks, Criminal Background Checks, Driver’s Abstract and valid driver licence if required for the role.
Insight Canada is proud to offer reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform us during the application process.