Req ID: 52067
Areas of Interest: Mortgage Banking; Mortgage Operations; Mortgage, Loan Origination
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
The Sales Assistant performs vital functions that allow the Loan Originator to focus on customer relationships and customer retention. Sales Assistant must play an integral part in increasing the Loan Originator’s volume. Must successfully use creative marketing and sales practices to create new business. Assist Loan Originator in building relationships with referral partners and jointly making calls and attending Realtor functions with the Loan Originator. Sales Assistant must remain current on product knowledge and underwriting guidelines. Use existing systems and technology according to Loan Originator Business Plan and company values. Sales Assistant must always remain a part of the Loan Originator Team.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare all marketing flyers for our consumer branch locations for notification of new products, specialty products and special savings being offered through both the Mortgage Tool Box and Preferred Partners websites. Design specific reports in Mortgage Returns that will identify the “Hot List” of borrowers that the Loan Originator needs to contact for maximum results. Send and assist in identifying what e-mail should be sent to the Borrower dependent on the category of Borrowers being targeted.
- Prepare all materials necessary for attendance at a Brokers Open, i.e. flyers detailing the specific property and the loan products available for each property, rates available as well as payment schedules. Introduce my Loan Originator and myself at the brokers open as the Bank of Oklahoma Mortgage Group team that would be ready to assist them with their needs. Answer questions from realtors as well as perspective buyers during the Brokers Open.
- Review all new files to make sure disclosures are sent timely as well as all information entered is complete and accurate on the 1003. Analyze all mail in applications for completeness. Input the information from the applications. Contact Borrowers for additional information as needed on every application. Point of contact for Loan Originator when out of the office, which entails meeting with any scheduled appointments, both in office and by phone, returning all phone messages and reviewing internet applications.
- Monitor pipeline reports daily to insure files moving promptly per guidelines and no defects occur without documentation noted. Prepare and participate in weekly pipeline meetings with both Loan Originator and Loan Processor to discuss all files and their current status.
- Monitor and expedite the file flow process by making sure the file is turned over from the Loan Originator and the Notice of Incompleteness is sent showing all necessary documents required for the decision process on the file. Follow guidelines set in the File Flow Process for the department making sure specific documents received prior to moving to the next stage or expiration of the notices sent. Order all appraisals and titlework as soon as documents obtained; advising Borrower ready to move forward. Submit tax analysis to Underwriting on self-employed borrowers to insure proper income utilized. Update all agents, title companies, and point of contact for borrowers in Unifi on all files or as required changes occur.
- Support the Front Desk assisting on morning, lunch and afternoon breaks, and allocated days off, for phone coverage. Assist all peers when out of the office per the Buddy system for coverage for all Loan Originator’s and clients. Submit and prepare expense reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Good PC and software application skills
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a competent and professional matter
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of Associate’s Degree or 1 year general office experience.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.