A career at New York Life offers many opportunities. To be part of a growing and successful business. To reach your full potential, whatever your specialty. Above all, to make a difference in the world by helping people achieve financial security. It’s a career journey you can be proud of, and you’ll find plenty of support along the way. Our development programs range from skill-building to management training, and we value our diverse and inclusive workplace where all voices can be heard. Recognized as one of Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies, New York Life is committed to improving local communities through a culture of employee giving and service, supported by our Foundation. It all adds up to a rewarding career at a company where doing right by our customers is part of who we are, as a mutual company without outside shareholders. We invite you to bring your talents to New York Life, so we can continue to help families and businesses “Be Good At Life.” To learn more, please visit LinkedIn, our Newsroom and the Careers page of www.NewYorkLife.com.
New York Life’s primary distribution channel is the career Agency sales force of more than 12,000 agents, operating in virtually every major city in the United States. Every agent is affiliated with one of our 117 General Offices. These offices are operated by Agency management teams responsible for agent and management recruiting, development, and sales. Approximately half our agents operate their businesses out of our General Offices, while the other half maintains independent office locations.
Our General Offices are divided up among four Zones. In addition to our Zone offices, an Agency Home Office team responsible for strategy, finance, administration, standards, training, marketing and communications supports our agents and field managers. The Agency operation also comprises teams charged with growing our business in key market segments, including the middle-income market, the advanced (high-net-worth) market, select cultural markets, and the women’s markets. Agents sell individual life insurance, individual annuities, and long-term care insurance products, as well as mutual funds.
Establish and actively manage quarterly strategy initiatives in support of New York Life’s Field Agency force. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Create and update field facing materials to support sales concepts, initiatives, campaigns, incentives.
- Execute training webinars including sourcing content, speakers, and promotional planning.
- Create communication plans and oversee plan execution.
- Coordinate with Product Consultants and Zone personnel as required to disseminate information, establish best practices and nurture grassroots communications efforts.
- Marketing liaison for campaigns and quarterly initiatives
- Track and provide weekly and monthly reports on initiatives.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as required by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; some presentation experience.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to connect with the Agency field force
- Strong PC skills including MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of team.
- Knowledge of New York Life product portfolio essential.
- Strong understanding of career agency field operations and the life insurance sales process.
If you have difficulty using or interacting with any portions of this Web site due to incompatibility with an Assistive Technology, if you need the information in an alternative format, or if you have suggestions on how we can make this site more accessible, please contact us at: (212) 576-5811.
Job Requisition ID: 82770