Req ID: 104369
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a RPA Consulting Automation Lead to join our team in Mountlake Terrace, Washington (US-WA), United States (US).
Role / Responsibilities:
* Responsible for driving the strategy and design of intelligent automation solutions such as RPA, RDA, OCR, Intelligent Assistants, etc.
* Participate in the development and presentation of proposals, cost estimates, analysis activities, and implementation phases of a project
* Demonstrated ability to solve complex, strategic level problems by building multi-level tactical plans to operationalize solutions leveraging process improvement, optimization, and technology.
* Experienced in leading cross-functional collaboration while working with both functional and technical teams to drive results.
* Experience decomposing RPA (Robotic Process Automation) / RDA (Robotic Desktop Automation) opportunities to determine viability and dependencies.
* Demonstrated experience building solution road maps incorporating advanced capabilities (OCR, ICR, NLP, ML, AI, etc.).
* Partner with senior client leadership throughout the course of planning and implementation of engagements
* Knowledge and understanding of process design, process data flow diagrams, and business systems analysis.
* Extensive project management experience in traditional SDLC or Agile methodologies working across geographically diverse stakeholder teams.
* Demonstrated ability to lead teams in designing, developing, and testing RPA / RDA solutions.
* Bachelor of Science (BS) in Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science (CS), or Business Administration from an accredited university
* 10+ years of Management Consulting, as a Technical Leader / Architect
* 3+ years of experience in the Health Care Industry
* 3+ year of experience with one of the following RPA / RDA vendor products (e.g. Blue Prism, UI Path, or Automation Anywhere)
* 3+ years of experience with solution design and selling consulting services
* 3+ years of system and data analysis experience
* Lean Six Sigma (LSS) Green Belt or Black Belt
* Business Analyst certification from a recognized certifying body
* Project Management or Scrum Master certification
* Master of Science (MS) in MIS of CS, Master of Business Administration, or other applicable graduate-level degrees (optional
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.