Want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
We are looking for someone who is excited about a career in the Precision Ag industry and passionate about providing industry-leading smart farming solutions to sustainably feed our world. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision Ag technology driving farmer-focused solutions. This role is part of our Rotational Development Program, AGCO’s newly established early career program.
RDP will off you three 6 month rotations in the area of sales and marketing over a total of 18 months to build up knowledge about the Precision Ag industry, our product portfolio, and our distribution partners, in addition to essential business and soft skills. Precision Ag is a rapidly growing and innovative field that combines machinery, sensory systems, agronomic science, and data analytics to produce crops that sustainably feed the world.
Upon successful completion of the program, you will have career opportunity in product marketing and field-based Precision Farming sales positions at AGCO. Candidates who apply for this program, should be interested in a long-term career path with AGCO. By joining RDP, you will discover the endless career opportunities through a strong foundation of products knowledge, business acumen, and understanding of our customers – farmers.
- As part of the RDP, you will interact and work with other RDP trainees from different functions, such as data analytics, engineering, IT, etc., to build up a professional network that will benefit the rest of your career.
- The program also include group development activities, such as facilities tours, customer visits, hands-on farming and machinery experience, continual education, mentorship, professional development workshop, and more
- The role will contribute to our sales, marketing, and product support activities related to Precision Farming solutions, as we look to grow our Precision Ag business 15-20% YoY.
- The successful candidate will be part of a global, customer-centric team of experts who are passionate about educating and consulting farmers on technologies that would tangibly increase their yield and operational efficiency, resulting in higher farming income.
- Responsibilities may vary based on the person’s experience, skillset, and assigned rotations.
- Travel Requirement: <50% for meeting, training, rotations, and events during the RDP.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States – no visa sponsorship
- Bachelor of Science in Ag Engineering, Ag Mechanization, Precision Ag, or Bachelor of Science Marketing
- Appreciation and understand of the agriculture industry and farmers
- Fluency in English and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Marketing content creation and assets management
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.