Want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
We are looking for someone who is excited about a career aimed at improving farm operations and is passionate about designing industry-leading smart farming solutions to sustainably feed our world. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision Ag technology driving farmer-focused solutions. This role is part of AGCO’s Rotational Development Program.
RDP will offer you three 6-month rotations in the area of engineering over a total of 18 months to build up knowledge about the engineering field, our product portfolio, the product development process, in addition to essential business and soft skills. Upon successful completion of the program, the Design Engineer you will have career opportunity as in AGCO’s Engineering group. Candidates who apply for this program, should be interested in a long-term career path with AGCO and be excited about developing industry leading technologies in their area of engineering focus. By joining ACGO’s Rotational Development Program, you will discover the endless career opportunities through a strong foundation design engineering and understanding of our customers – farmers.
- As part of the RDP, you will interact and work with other RDP team members from different functions, such as data analytics, sales and marketing, IT, etc., to build up a professional network that will benefit the rest of your career.
- The program also includes group development activities, such as facilities tours, customer visits, hands-on farming and machinery experience, continual education, mentorship, professional development workshop, and more.
- You will be part of a global, customer-centric team of engineering experts who are passionate about improving farm machinery and farming practices with the ultimate aim of placing the best possible tools in the hands of our customers, enabling them to maximize their farm income.
- The successful candidate will contribute to our product development process and gain experience in a breadth of engineering activities.
- Responsibilities may vary based on the person’s experience, skillset, and assigned rotations.
Travel Requirement: <50% for meeting, training, rotations, and events during the Rotational Development Program.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States – no visa sponsorship
- Bachelor of Science in Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant technical field
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Appreciation and understanding of the agriculture industry and farmers
- Relocation consideration after rotational development program to pursue different career paths and options within AGCO
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.