Want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
We are looking for someone who is excited about a career in the Technical Ag Industry and is passionate about providing industry-leading smart farming solutions to sustainably feed our world. AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural machinery and precision Ag technology driving farmer-focused solutions. This role is our Rotational Development Program, AGCO’s newly established early career transition program.
The RDP will offer you 5 rotations in the area of customer support over a total of 12 months to build up knowledge about the Technical Ag industry, our product portfolio, customer support, in addition to essential business and soft skills. Upon successful completion of the program, you will have a career opportunity on one of the following customer support teams – Aftersales Training, Product Technical Support, Field Customer (Service) Support, Technical Information, Warranty Administration, and other roles within AGCO. Candidates who apply for this program, should be interested in a long-term career path with AGCO. By joining RDP, you will discover the endless career opportunities in a long-term career opportunities through a strong foundation of product knowledge, business acumen, and understanding of our customers – farmers.
- As a part of the RDP, you will interact and work with other RDP trainees from different functions, such as data analytics, engineering, IT, etc., to build up a professional network that will benefit the rest of your career.
- The program also includes group development activities, such as facilities tours, customer visits, hands-on farming and machinery experience, continual educations, mentorship, professional development workshop, and more
- The role will contribute to our customer support team through problem investigation of machinery, technical support of dealers through assisting, coaching, and guiding, and develop and deliver technical training.
- The successful candidate will be a part of a global, customer-centric team of experts who are passionate about providing the best experience for our customers.
- Responsibilities may vary based on the person’s experience, skillset, and assigned rotation.
- Travel Requirement: <50% for meeting, training, rotations, and events during the RDP program.
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in United States – no visa sponsorship
- Associate or Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Technology, Agricultural Sciences, or other relevant field
- Familiarity with applied hydraulics, engines, drivetrains, electrical systems, electronics, and air conditioning systems
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English, good communcation skills and speaking the language of farmers
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” – Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.