Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The In-Room Dining Server is responsible for (including but not limited to) doing floor sweeps to ensure the corridors and service elevator landings are free of room services tables, trays, dishes and amenities. They will be required to prepare a par of amenities to spec and processes amenity requests accurately and in a timely manner. They will also pro-actively follows up on all in-room dining experiences by checking on the satisfaction of the owner/guest and offering to remove tables/trays within two hours of delivering the order.
- High school diploma or equivalent. -required
- Current TIPS certification or ability to obtain within 30 days of employment. -required
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel/resort. -preferred
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -preferred.
- Experience with Point of Sales. -preferred.
- Must be able to effectively present detailed information both verbally and in written form to guests and fellow employees. -required
- Ability to read and comprehend complex correspondence. -required
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English both written and verbal. -required
- Familiar with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and Outlook. -preferred
Free Ski passes for employees and dependents
Discount lift tickets for friends and family
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
One Job – Double the Benefits. Working for the Marriott at Vail gives you access to the phenomenal mountain town that is Vail, CO and all the perks that come with being a Vail Resorts Employee (Free Ski Pass, discounted lodging at all Vail properties, discounts on retail items and FB locations). Not only that, but take advantage of the Marriott team member benefits (discounted room rates at all Marriott’s nation-wide) to truly get the most out of your hospitality experience. Come join our team of incredible people with passion for customer service and making sure everyone checking in feels like they are home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 237708