Implementation of Retail trainings across Europe East for own retail & franchise stores based on Retail Training Europe and Global plans, guidelines and training plan with focus on creating best consumer and brand experience for consumers in our stores.
- To create training plan for own retail & franchise stores based on Retail Training Europe guideline and training plan.
- To deliver excellent consumer service in stores and create consumer centric culture with store teams.
- To coordinate and execute trainings on store level with assigned tools and trainings modules for it (CEI, #EMM, Stores Operations, Soft Skills, House of Retail, omnichannel, leadership)
- Securing of transfer of learning as well as assessment of trainings.
- To provide new staff onboarding (for SM and SIM levels)
- To support Store Managers regarding training and development potential of their teams in close alignment with the respective District Manager.
- To support Store Managers regarding trainings and development needs of the store employees and track their progress, adopt according to needs and store format (CS, FO) with clear priority on consumer and excellent consumer service.
- To track and provide statistics in regard to trainings done in stores, to provide qualitative and quantitative monitoring of training results on monthly / quarterly basis, to keep discussion and feedback loop with District Managers on plans and actions done or to be done.
- Regular updates with DMs and SMs, visiting stores and on-the-job coaching of store teams according to agreed plans and needs.
- To design training calendar for daily store trainings, preparation and development of training plans for stores.
- To secure availability of training materials to stores from different platforms and adopt accordingly for own retail and franchise stores.
- To increase knowledge in stores through facilitation of training and delivery of training materials.
- To create synergies between own retail and franchise stores to deliver consistent consumer service standards.
- To be on the shop-floor with store teams, especially on key commercial moments, at least 1 full day per month.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills: Very good communications abilities as well as relationship management and facilitation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- High degree of commercial and business acumen
- Strong determination and high initiative and pragmatism to the business
- Languages: English – full business proficiency; one East European language as advantage
- Advanced in MS Office with a focus on Outlook & MS PowerPoint skills
- Functional: Min. 3 years of experience with focus on Retail or Franchise
- Functional: Min. 2 years of experience in Training and Development
- Competent in the delivery of training strategy & initiatives
- Preferred exposure: fashion, lifestyle, sports