Req ID: 53024
Areas of Interest: Mortgage, Loan Origination; Sales
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies.
About Bank of Texas Mortgage:
Bank of Texas Mortgage is a division of BOKF, NA, a subsidiary of BOK Financial Corporation; a top 25 U.S. based financial services company. The mortgage division is an approved seller servicer for Freddie Mac, FNMA and GNMA with a $15 billion servicing portfolio. We continue to grow and seek talented mortgage professionals who can accelerate our team’s success.
Click here to learn more about growing your career with Bank of Texas!
What makes us different:
• Regional bank feel with national bank products and presence
• We service the loans we originate
• Exceptional local in-market processing and underwriting team
• Corporate advertising
• Product offering includes Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA, VA, Jumbo, Rural Development, Section 184 and Portfolio Jumbo and 2nd mortgages
• We underwrite to Fannie and Freddie, removing the guesswork on your part
• Competitive fees structure and pricing
• Supportive non-producing regional managers to help you with your day to day needs
• Competitive pay structure
• Entrepreneurial sales culture
• Exemption from state
The Retail Mortgage Loan Originator – Dallas is primarily responsible for representing a full range of mortgage financing; generates mortgage and development loans through solicitation of individual consumers, groups, real estate brokers and builders/developers. Maintains an active call schedule for purposes of educating targeted business sources regarding the features and benefits of BOK Mortgage financing.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as primary contact with all parties on individual loans originated from application to closing; duties may include:
- Counseling and pre-qualifying potential home buyers
- Completing applications
- Obtaining all necessary support documents along with appropriate fee and lock-in information in compliance with FNMA, FHLMC, VA, FHA, and mortgage lending regulations includes of RESPA, Truth-in-Lending, and HMDA
- Overseeing loan process by monitoring loan status and ensuring conformity with terms
- Obtaining loan documentation prior to closing
- Assisting in collecting additional documents and communicating loan status to all parties
- Establishes and maintains client referral relationships with individuals, groups, Realtors, builders/developers; makes sales calls on potential or existing customers to develop new business or retain existing business.
- Prepares complete loan application package; inputs loan applications, assembles and prints all required documents.
- Communicates daily with loan processors, buyers, realtors, and builders on status of loan files.
- Inputs approval or declination information into computer system; prepares required notices to send to customer if loan denied; informs borrowers, realtors, builders, and closer of status of loans.
- Assists customer via telephone and walk-in customers directly to discuss loan programs and pre-qualifying requirements and procedures.
- Attends open houses, broker open trade fairs, RESAT, Women's Council, and APMW and other organizational meetings in order to promote mortgage financing.
- Trains new real estate agents and brokers in areas of financing, qualifying buyers, and lending guidelines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of mortgage lending guidelines and regulations (FHA, VA Conventional, FHLMC, FNMA and private investor)
- Ability to perform complex mathematical calculations and to learn complex technical information
- Ability to operate PC and 10 key by touch
- Working knowledge of underwriting criteria
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills
This level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of an Associate’s Degree and 2-3 years related mortgage lending experience.
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.