Our retail stores are where the sole hits the road. This is where the power of sport is brought directly to our customers, exciting them around the notion that through sport, we have the power to change lives. Our retail store creators are passionate sports fans, many athletes themselves, as well as fashion futurists who love to spread this enthusiasm to their customers.
There are many possibilities to kickstart your career path. There are key elements of success, however there is no single best formula for advancement.
What is the program about?
The Retail Management Trainee program provides the prerequisites for a challenging job in one of the fastest moving industries. Embark on an 18 months journey with us, comprising of intensive training and exposure to retail operations and job rotations within our Retail Back Office teams (Retail Merchandising, Retail Training, Visual Merchandising).
What will I be doing?
The program would also provide you exposure to various retail related functions, work in diverse teams, and develop detailed specialist knowledge about retail operations while establishing an extensive network. If your performance during the program is exceptional, we will be delighted to land you in a Store Management position once you have completed the 18 months program.
What support will I get?
We offer a unique platform to start your career and be coached by experienced mentors and managers. You will be paired up with various function heads and leaders who will be mentoring you in navigating the program and your career journey with adidas.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for young talent who can bring fresh perspectives, innovative solutions and who enjoy working in a creative climate to shape the future of sport.
If you are:
- An individual who have strong passion for sports and interest in Retail Management
- Living the 3cs (creativity, confidence, collaboration)
- Holds a diploma / bachelor’s degree in any field of study
- Have less than 12 months of working experience
- Leader and team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical thinking and analytical skillset
- Keen sense of business acumen
- Able to effectively communicate in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Able to travel across Klang Valley