Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison’s hospital kitchens, restaurants, and cafés feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest experiences. The company’s comprehensive Mindful Choices® wellness and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption. Morrison’s alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America’s (PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41 million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison has been named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare” for the past five years, and Training Magazine’s Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional food service team members.
Working as the Resident Regional Operations Director, you will plan objectives for the region and ensure unit directors are in compliance with corporate, regional, and financial goals. You will be responsible for the overall operation, growth, and profitability of the region.
- Plans and directs the operation of the assigned accounts in support the Key Performance Indicators
- Develops common direction for the team. Sets priorities and makes team agenda and strategy clear to all team members
- Develops, recommends and implements policies and procedures of the region to ensure maximum income from existing accounts
- Supports the development and implementation of clinical and patient service programs that meet client needs, regulatory agency requirements and meet client, patient and customer satisfaction
- Participates in the sales process for the acquisition of new business
- Monitors financial reports of the accounts to ensure budgetary compliance with Regional and Corporate goals
- Develops and motivates an effective management and clinical staff to achieve Regional and Corporate goals and make efficient use of human resources
- Interfaces with existing clients to maintain client satisfaction and account retention
- Resolves client, patient and customer satisfaction or employee related complaints which have been elevated from Directors
- Interfaces with legal and human resources to obtain procedures for various customer and employee related charges
- Conducts appropriate annual and semi-annual performance evaluations
- Completes all daily, weekly or monthly reports as outlined in the corporate policy and procedures on a timely basis meeting all prescribed deadline
- Projects and practices consistent ownership attributes, which provide a high level of customer service at all points of contact
- Participates in Patient Visitation rounds with account management team during each site visit, ensures that Company Patient Visitation policies and procedures are followed
- Trains, motivates and develops management personnel to achieve high level of morale and efficient use of human resources
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Health Care related field, or equivalent degree or equivalent related experience
- Proven ability to manage a team of six or more?manager-level?team members
- Minimum of?two years’ experience in multi-unit foodservice management
- Experience with multi-unit foodservice management?with a combined managed volume of $3 million or greater
- Strong track record of driving?customer satisfaction
- Proven ability to work effectively in an unstructured, fast-paced and P&L driven environment
- Proven ability to mentor and develop team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!
Morrison Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 387563