Representative, PR & Communications (Temporary)-MON16712
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
We are looking for a dynamic, strategic thinker and a self-starter who is passionate about corporate communications and the aviation industry. At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
– Proactively develop targeted strategies for customer communications, issues management and leadership presentations for internal and external audiences.
– Write, edit and design customer publications, internal/external presentations, press releases and media materials that increase the visibility of Bombardier Aviation while protecting and enhancing its reputation as a worldwide leader with the broadest business jet portfolio.
– Lead, write and edit content in print and digital formats, including social media.
– Establish positive relationships across all levels of the business to support an all-inclusive communications approach.
– Serve as strategic advisor to subject matter experts to generate opportunities for appropriate media interactions while assisting in their understanding of and compliance with organizational messages, both on a day-to-day basis and at targeted industry events.
– Anticipate potential external/internal issues and assess communications impact/requirements.
– Support the adherence to organizational strategies and procedures to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
As our ideal candidate,
– You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Journalism/Public Relations or a related discipline.
– You have 5-8 years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or related discipline, with experience in media relations preferred.
– You have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills in English and a firm grasp of French (third language an asset).
– You have a proven ability to work calmly in a fast-paced, complex environment, and adapt to changing stakeholder requirements, ambiguous situations or crises with poise.
– You have the ability to overcome obstacles/problems and achieve targets with minimal supervision.
– You have the ability to maintain high standards and error-free work while handling multiple projects.
– You have the ability to work independently as well as collaborate successfully in a team setting.
– You have communications experience working within production-focused environments. Knowledge of the aerospace industry or other technically-driven, complex industries an asset.
– You possess Microsoft Office and basic web skills with superior PowerPoint skills. Proficiency with photo and video-editing software an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Media and Public Relations
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Temporary
Job Posting: 05.11.2019, 7:49:33 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing