Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Delivery Coordinator will play a central role in executing VRR’s rental delivery strategy to establish the business as the Global Leader in snow sports equipment rental.
The Rental Delivery Coordinator acts as a core role in our commitment to operational excellence and best in class service through superior logistical, process and administrative assistance in all aspects of our rental delivery business. Strong interpersonal skills will drive an unrivalled guest and value experience, while also supporting the efficient execution of daily operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the initial resort-based point of contact for rental delivery guests, providing exceptional guest service at all times.
- Coordinate the delivery and retrieval of rental equipment through well maintained and communicated daily team schedules.
- Proactively manage resources to accommodate last-minute service requests effectively
- Assist in all guest and partner service inquiries, maintaining a professional manner at all times, while aiming to achieve service excellence.
- Pro-actively promote and sell delivery rentals while offering exceptional guest service to the needs of our guests.
- Manage and maintain the growth of CRM system
- Demonstrate a commitment to integrity and process excellence as a high-profile ambassador of Vail Resorts.
- Keep current on resort and Vail Resort product/service-related information to ensure timely responses to guest inquiries further enhancing the guest experience.
- Assist in meeting departmental and company objectives.
- Be responsible for accurate daily cash-outs.
- Present a professional appearance and adhere to the Vail Resorts grooming policy at all times when on duty.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Act as manager on duty when scheduled.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist other departments as needed
- Maintain a high standard of service and presentation at all times.
- Excellent communication, organization and administration abilities
- Proficient in MS Office Products; Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Previous telephone experience preferred.
- Team player, enthusiastic, positive attitude.
- Previous sales or guest service related experience.
- Keen to learn new skills, open-minded.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be highly organized.
- Maintain a working knowledge of products and trends within the industry.
- Must be able to motivate staff members, and be a team player.
- Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; weekends and holidays required.
- Required to complete a satisfactory criminal record check.
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 238267