Do you want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
The Reman Reverse Logistics Supervisor, NA & SA, Global Parts will deliver and maintain significant revenue growth identified within the aftersales Reman (remanufacturing) business both for AGCO and also for AGCO distribution partners for assigned products and territories within NA & SA in line with the Reman Strategic Plan. They will also research, define and implement marketing strategies to optimize key performance criteria.
- Be the AGCO central point of contact for reverse logistics partners. Continually develop and improve working practices
- Track Reman system fill and recovery actions. Develop tools to avoid repeated poor availability and overcome immediate issues
- Work with finance department and Reman suppliers to track and trace all surcharges applied to AGCO through recovery and credit. Update KPI reports to show current liabilities and outstanding credits
- Create/maintain monthly KPI dashboard to give clear and concise data for management reporting
- Develop working relationships with specialist providers (core handlers/core brokers) to supplement AGCO recovered core with core from the open market; requires up to 25% travel
Your Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field of study
- 2-5 years’ experience in logistics, aftersales, or Reman
- Experience working closely with colleagues in other regions and business areas (warranty) to develop consistent processes based on best practices
- Experience working closely with specialist core handlers/brokers to capture available used core from the open market
- Strong Excel proficiency for reporting and tracking
- Attractive, fair remuneration including participation in our bonus scheme
- Balance of work, family and free time due to flexible working time and the possibility of remote work within the organizational framework
- Health and life insurance
You will work hybrid or remote with the ability to come to our Batavia, IL site to team up with your wonderful AGCO colleagues.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!