Additional Locations: (n/a); US-MN-Minneapolis
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. With determination, imagination and a deep caring for human life, we’re solving some of the most important healthcare industry challenges. Together, we’re one global team committed to making a difference in people’s lives around the world. This is a place where you can find a career with meaningful purpose—improving lives through your life’s work.
The Region Manager for BSC’s Endoscopy Division prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates. Monitors region sales performance on an ongoing basis. Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly. Selects, develops and leads team of territory managers. Responsible for Revenue and Expense Budgets.
– Integrates individual territory plans and account profiles into a broader regional sales plan and coaches sales team accordingly.
– Prepares quarterly regional sales forecasts and participates in the determination of market potential and sales expense estimates.
– Monitors regional sales performance on an ongoing basis, initiating corrective action as required.
– Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring a region targeting program.
– Identifies sales forecast gaps, submits corrective strategies and implements aggressive sales growth.
– Coaches sales representatives on selling skills and targeting of accounts. Shares personal selling experiences in a way that motivates others and teaches applicable skills.
– Identifies and develops working relationships with the economic buyer in their regionÍs key accounts.
– Maintains knowledge of the industry and the competition, continually seeking information from physicians, suppliers, insurance carriers and others to challenge, modify and prioritize regional strategies and prepares their team to counter the competition.
– Facilitation of contract negotiations involving all products within the region.; helps define negotiation parameters for tough economically constrained customer situations.
– Ensures the effective implementation of representative customer records, key contacts, reports and company policies.
– Responsible for the proper maintenance of organization cars and equipment within the assigned region.
– Plans and controls expenses to ensure sales objectives are met within budget. Responsible for revenue budgets.
– Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses.
– Develop and maintain relationships with key BSC functional areas.
– Maintains talent mindset and actively develops pipeline of future BSC sales representative candidates. Ensures that policies are followed in recruiting and selecting the best talent.
– Spends a minimum of 70% time in the field with each sales representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understand of the customer.
– Maintains the skills and knowledge to sell the entire product line to all applicable buying influences and can differentiate each product line against the competitorÍs products in front of the customer.
– Ensure applicable BSC SOPÍs are understood and implemented – i.e. audits.
– Bachelor’s degree and 8-10+ years of successful sales experience.
– Sales Management experience preferred
– Industry experince preferred
– Must be able to demonstrate competency in all required areas.
– Candidate is viewed by his/her peers as a leader and role model.
– Must be goal oriented and can demonstrate the ability to achieve goals in a team environment.
– Must be creative and possess the ability to arrive at solutions that are outside the conventional wisdom.
– Must be able to build and maintain relationships at all levels of interaction.
– Effectively access talent and recruit.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Disability, Veteran
Requisition ID: 453842