Want to help solve the world’s most pressing challenges? Feeding the world’s growing population and slowing climate change are two of the world’s greatest challenges. AGCO is a part of the solution! Join us to make your contribution.
This role will lead the Regional Consolidation and Reporting team while managing and coordinating the month and quarter end closing processes for the International region. In addition, this role will be responsible for coordination of the monthly and quarterly submissions of the Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash flow to Corporate headquarters. This role will be the primary consolidation contact point for the Corporate Reporting team and our Internal and External auditors. The successful candidate will need to be a people manager, and able to drive efficiency and quality improvements in order to ensure operational excellence and continuous improvement. There will also be a strong focus on quality of corporate reporting. In 2023, the International region comprised of c. 90 legal entities with a turnover of $6bn.
- Responsible for coordinating all International region loads into Onestream and controlling all late adjustments.
- Hosting the monthly Actuals Close calls – both for the EME & International regions.
- Strong focus on analytical review of the reporting packs, ensuring more valuable information is provided to the business in a timely manner.
- Responsible for coordinating all International region quarterly reports and cashflow to Corporate headquarters.
- Responsible for the key SOX consolidated reporting controls over the month end close process.
- Ability to drive positive leadership while supporting the finance team
by fostering a positive relationship with collaboration and knowledge sharing to drive continuous improvement.
- Good knowledge of consolidation reporting and the month end close process.
- SAP to One Stream reporting proficient.
- Good people and process management skills to liaise with other finance and non-finance teams across the world.
- Knowledge of US GAAP and SOX.
- Qualified ACA, CIMA or ACCA or Equivalent.
- Hybrid working
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 26 days annual leave + additional privilege leave and ability to buy up to 5 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme, life assurance cover (x9) and Group Income Protection.
- AXA private healthcare.
- Retail discounts vouchers, EAP and access to Yulife Wellbeing App (free and unlimited 24/7 UK-based GPs + free will service).
You will work hybrid 2-3 days a week in our Stoneleigh, Warwickshire site purpose to team up with your wonderful AGCO colleagues.
We value inclusion and recognize the innovation a diverse workforce delivers to our farmers. Through our recruitment efforts, we are committed to building a team that includes a variety of experiences, backgrounds, cultures and perspectives.
Join us as we bring agriculture into the future and apply now!