*This is a 6 month contract position that will be remote*
Purpose: Responsible for partnering with HR, Business and Recruiting colleagues to identify and qualify candidates and drive the recruitment process from onset through offer.
Key Recruiting Responsibilities
- Ownership of the entire recruitment process including requisition approval, hiring manager briefing, job advertising, candidate sourcing, application review, candidate screening, interview strategy and offer process.
- Leverage relevant advertising resources to create awareness and attract qualified applications for key roles within your area of responsibility.
- Leverage candidate databases (internal and external) to identify prospective candidates to create awareness and invite them to apply for open positions including cold calling prospects.
- Build and maintain candidate pools of strong former candidates and new prospective candidates within the functional area that your support.
- Conduct weekly check-ins with active candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruiting process for each role.
- Plan and participate in strategic planning meetings with key business partners to understand current and upcoming requirements in order to build a plan on how to effectively recruit for positions within your area of responsibility.
- Support planning and gathering information for quarterly review meetings with key customers that will provide an overview of recruiting achievements as well as opportunities to improve hiring performance moving forward.
- Partner with recruiting and sourcing colleagues to share candidates and jobs to encourage a collaborative hiring process.
- Utilize recruitment systems effectively following key standards, documenting key actions and ensuring all data is accurate for reporting purposes.
- Support additional recruitment initiatives as needed.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage change and influence hiring behavior.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives with minimal supervision.
- Good ability to understand business needs and assess talent against those needs.
- Track record for delivering high impact customer experiences and implementing new solutions to support their business area.
- Track record of driving globally recruiting initiatives (i.e. proactive recruiting, internal recruiting, diversity, etc) and achieving goals.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer facing role and 1 year of experience as a recruiter.
- Demonstrated ability to drive holistic recruitment strategy