Requisition ID: 221230
Location: Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, project management, and construction companies in the world. Bechtel operates through four global business units that specialize in infrastructure; mining and metals; nuclear, security and environmental; and oil, gas, and chemicals. Today, our colleagues’ team with customers, partners, and suppliers on diverse projects in nearly 40 countries.
Bechtel is seeking a Receptionist & Office Service Representative to be based from our Riyadh office. Under minimal supervision, performs a variety of responsibilities such as handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests and offering them a beverage, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail. May provide guidance or direction to administrative support personnel. Contributes and adheres to company and department policies and objectives.
- Greet guests and provide them with superb customer service.
- Ensure the front desk is neat, presentable, and equipped with all the necessary supplies such as pens, forms, and paper.
- Answer all client questions and incoming calls
- Redirect phone calls to the appropriate department and take down messages.
- Accept all letters and packages and distribute them to their appropriate departments.
- Monitor organize and forward emails.
- Track and order office equipment and supplies. (Option)
- Monitor people coming and going through the reception doors.
- Issue visitor passes where required.
- Be aware of and report suspicious activity.
- Book meeting room.
- Inform participants.
- Set up meeting room with necessary stationary and equipment.
- Organize catering for meeting.
- Prepare and update staff contact list.
- Place circulars on notice board.
- Monitor Office boy attendance and work.
- Maintain record of incoming & outgoing postal documents.
- Maintain record of visitors.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
- Good organizational skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Oil, Gas & Chemicals; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.