Overnight Shift: 11:00 P.M. to 7:00 A.M.
Responsible for unloading assorted production and materials received from trailers. Receiver will place received items in the appropriate areas for storage.
- Unloading assorted production and materials received from trailers. Items may be unloaded manually, or with the use of a fork-lift or clamp-truck
- Placing incoming materials in appropriate storage areas
- Properly dispose of packing/shipping materials
- Coordinating with Shipping Supervisor regarding receiving needs
- Inspect fork-lift/clamp-truck at the beginning and end of each shift and complete the "Electric Truck Driver's Daily Check Sheet," including changing fork-lift and clamp-truck batteries as necessary
- General housekeeping and area cleanliness
- Conduct physical inventory of product and materials throughout the warehouse
- Assist with the shipping and loading of materials and product as needed
- Moving materials and product throughout the plant as needed, including the movement of product from the production floors to the warehouse as well as occasionally suppling the lines as needed
Core Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Six (6) months shipping/receiving experience, including experience loading/unloading trucks
- Previous experience using a forklift
- Ability to utilize equipment safety including dock plates/leveler, hand carts, hydraulic pallet jacks, batteries, battery chargers, and brooms
- Strong communication skills in order to give or receive instruction
- Math skills to include simple addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Organizational skills including the ability to prioritize workload to meet deadlines
- Frequently lift and/or carry objects up to 60 pounds when stacking/loading/unloading products and handling materials up to 25 feet
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at ADArequests@dart.biz. Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.