Join the Popular Team!
Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees, and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular – Our bottom line is you.
US Retail Operations
Monitors and ensures procedures within the organization are being met according to company guidelines and policies. Ensure objectives are being met so that the company maintains operations at an optimal level. Determines non-compliant operations and documents details. Provides management with reports and recommends improvements.
In this position, you will:
- Review new accounts as well as change requests which involves reviewing documentation, all applicable Bank systems and KYC to ensure all accounts are in line with policy and Bank procedures.
- Update the QA Documentation database with exceptions as applicable. Properly communicate outstanding KYC issues with Bankers. Work with branch team members, when necessary, to resolve any outstanding items.
- Familiarize and review all policy and procedure updates on Bank policy, and BSA/AML KYC policies on Bank intranet as frequently as necessary in order to proactively identify opportunities to improve the quality of reviews.
- Answer questions raised by Bankers regarding Deposit Procedures; any administrative duties such as the filing, storage and imaging of documents; pull and review reports and manage research queries for Managers.
To be considered, you will need:
- High School Degree and one to two years related experience
- Must be able to travel as position requires.
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
To learn more about Popular, visit our website at www.popularbank.com.
Connect with us!