Who we are?
We are a global leader and trusted partner focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing agricultural solutions with our brands Challenger®, Fendt®, GSI®, Massey Ferguson® and Valtra®, powered by Fuse® and Precision Planting® smart agricultural solutions.
Our purpose is to offer farmer-focused solutions to sustainably feed our world. Our core valuesof transparency, respect, responsibility, integrity and team spirit underpin our work, how we interact with each other and what strategies we employ to fulfill our mission. Our core valuesare the practices we use daily in everything we do.
If the world of agriculture changes, so do we. With courage. We do this for the farmers. For the people who work for them. For us. For the future.
Join us and experience our platform of global diversity and entrepreneurial spirit as you help us create innovative technologies and positively impact the food of nearly 8 billion people worldwide.
What we are looking for:
Represent the Purchasing as a member of the cross-functional NPI team for South America Combines Programs. Responsible for the interface between Buyers/Suppliers and Product Engineering in the development of components, from concept to serial production. Coordinate activities of Combines NPI team related to components sourcing, granting Cost, Quality and Delivery requirements as well as specific activities for introduction of new products. For this position, the focus is supporting the team to reach the expected results and interacting with the other areas of the organization.
What are you going to do:
– Manage the team to achieve the projects results; helping to solve issues; training current and new hires; evaluating performance and providing feedbacks; identifying and applying career advancement opportunities.
– Present and participate in technical interactions between Engineering and Suppliers; Managing with supplier delivery parts according Project Schedule;
– Has decision making authority on all sourcing decisions for new product., including MAKE/BUY definition, Sourcing type definition (new or carryover), Local content definition (localization and FINAME) for new programs and current products;
– Accountable for all direct material cost of the product and decision on technical cost increase, managing negotiation and implementation of all technical modifications during product lifetime; Approve acquisition of items and components for new project;
– Manages all purchasing activity for multiple, concurrent new product development programs, concerning time, cost and investments for new program and current product parts development, managing workflow; approve business case, requisitions, orders and ECNs;
– Creates, forecasts, and executes sourcing and tooling plans to ensure product launch meets all program targets for quality, cost, and timing.
What do you need:
- KPI management,
- English advanced
- Project Schedule; Finame; Project Cost; Project PPAP Approval; Project Deliverables – PMI Standarts
- Knowledge in Project Development PMO
If you are an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
If you are not an AGCO employee, check more details about this position and apply at:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Our vacancies are for everyone. We recognize the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in our work environment. We consider diversity as a power to leverage creativity and innovation. We work on equity to ensure that all people have fair conditions to be and evolve. Likewise, we invest in promoting an inclusive environment as a key to increasing team satisfaction and generating more business success.
Do you want to know a little more about our history? Access:
Apply and come feed the world with us!